Chapter 7- Over worked

A/N Please Enjoy! I think a few parts should be funny! Tell me what you think!!

Chapter 7

Emily P.O.V

"If you poke me one dang time, I will shoot your finger with my gun." This is how I get woken up in the morning. Why do people look crowding around our bed and waking us up? You would think they'd learn their lesson by waking me up a few times and me shooting out sparks.

"Shut up." Bucky whispers harshly, but they continue talking.

"I absorbed so much energy earlier, I could turn you into fried chicken. So if you'd like to look normal, I'd suggest you listen to what Bucky said and shut up." Everything goes silent and I open my eyes and grin. "What time is it?" I yawn and sit up in bed, still dressed in my earlier clothes, which has been sweatpants and a sweat shirt.

"Seven P.M." I nod my head and sigh. "Can you guys leave?" They just stand there and I roll my eyes. I turn to Bucky and give him a nod. We both came up with precautions in case annoying people didn't want to leave.

I roll over to my nightstand and pull out a bag of rubber bands. I begin firing them as quick as possible and they all run out of the room like they were being chased by Aliens. Bucky walks forward and locks the door.

"Good Evening." I say with a yawn and flop back down on the bed. "I should take a shower, but I don't want to get out of bed." I whine and reluctantly stand from the bed. I walk over giving him a kiss on the cheek before walking into the bathroom and starting the water.

After I undress, I walk in and rub lavender shampoo into my hair and then conditioner, making my hair feel soft. The heat of the water makes my muscles relax more than they have and I let out a sigh. When I open the door to the shower, I'm hit with a wave of cold air that makes me shiver slightly.

I wrap a towel around me and then quickly brush through my hair while my arc reactor glows brightly beneath the towel. I brush my teeth and twist my hair into a French braid before walking out into the room, finding Bucky changing into a pair of jeans and a black under armor shirt.

I change into a pair of black spandex shorts and a loose tank top. Bucky's dog tags jingle around my neck. I feel his eyes on me as I cover up my scar. I don't mind having it out or even having them look at me, but I know it reminds them and it's a terrible reminder for them.

"Why do you cover it up?" His arms wrap around me and our eyes meet in the mirror. I finish covering it up and lean back into his chest and he puts his chin on my head.

"It reminds them. It's a terrible reminder of the harsh past and cruel criminals out there. I see it in their eyes when they notice it. I know they're scared he's going to come back again and I don't want to be the cause of their fears and terrors." He looks into my eyes and then uses his metal hand to take it off.

"It may remind them, but you're not him. You're my beautifully and wonderfully made wife and I love the true you. I don't care that you wear a scar of a super criminal, I don't care that they are reminded, I love you for who you are and they shoulder too." I blink back the pricks at the back of my eyes because of tears.