Chapter 14 - I Can't Catch A Break Can I?

Hello my fellow readers, writers, fans, players and Traveller's. Here is the new chapter for my book.

I won't say much thank hope that Lisa's new skin was to your liking. That witch knows what she is doing. Oh she does.

I hope you liked this year's Lantern Rite, I'm sure I did. It was nice to have something like a normal festival once in a while.

I won't bore you much so please enjoy the chapter and don't forget to leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my books.
--------------------------------------------
"You two aren't still grumpy about me letting Eula stay in my house are you?" I asked as I followed behind Amber and Noelle.

Eula has gotten quite comfortable with living in my house. Deryll doesn't bother her much and she doesn't actively try to talk to him. Eula spends most of her time outside in the wilds and doing her duties as a knight captain. When she comes back to the city she spends the time in the room.

It was no surprise considering how the people of Mondstadt treat her but I didn't mind it. Eula was still a bit skeptical but I managed to convince her. We had also told Varka and the knight captain's about it the next day.

They were very surprised when they heard it and Lisa, Amber and Noelle seemed a bit displeased. Varka congratulated me for convincing Eula and gave me a raise, which I didn't mind considering that the extra money will be good.

It has already been five days since Eula started living with me and the fact that she lives with me spread throughout the City. The city folk were surprised when they heard it as I had fought her and beaten her in our fight. People were looking at me a bit weirdly but I didn't mind and did my job as I used to.

Eula has also opened up to me a bit more. She doesn't always seem to be ok guard and seems to relax around me which was a good development since she never let down her guard.

Amber and Noelle while happy that Eula is now able to stay in a home weren't taht happy that we were staying together. They were grumpy for a few days so I thought I would finally talk to them.

"We're not." The two said at the same time.

"Then why are you acting like this? You've been like this ever since you knew that I was living with Eula. I mean, Noelle has become a bit more colder to me when we talk. As for you Amber, you answer my questions quickly and stop the conversation." I said to the two of them.

"T-That's because you're a jerk!" Amber shouted back with a pink blush.

"Eh, what do you mean?" I asked her surprised.

"You didn't show me your house even though we have been friends for a long time!" Amber shouted at me.

"Miss Amber is right. Even me your senior, you never showed me your home." Noelle said as she looked at me with a pout.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. I was always busy with my butler jobs and now adventuring so I forgot to call you." I apologized to the two of them.

"Hmph, well you have to make it up to me. And buying me Sticky Honey Roast won't work." Amber said to me as she puffed her cheeks.

"Me as well, you will have to do something appropriate to right this wrong." Noelle said to me.

"Alright alright, how about this, I will show you my house in the evening after I do my commisions. You two can also stay in there with Eula for a night if you want." I said to them.

"We can!" Amber and Noelle said simultaneously with a smile.

"Yeah, you guys are my friends so it's no problem. Besides, I think Eula will like having two of her friends to talk to." I said to them.