Chapter 2 - The Butler Of The Knights

Hello my fellow readers. I'm on a roll this time as this is the 3rd part of my book. It will take some time before reaching the time of the start of the game. So I hope you guys will wait patiently for it.

Please leave a vote and comment and please on support my book
--------------------------------------------
Man, that Sticky Honey Roast was tasty! That Emergency Food was right. It was great!

I was currently following Noelle as she was showing me around Mondstadt. The Alchemist, the store's, blacksmith, the tavern and now we're going to the church. But first she was going to show me the Statue of Barbatos. We reached the Anemo Archon Statue Plaza and I was beyond impressed.

The statue was sculpted very professionally and the details are very good as well

The statue was sculpted very professionally and the details are very good as well. It was also surrounded by water along with some bushes. Overall it was very nice.

"It's so big. And the detail." I said in awe at the structure.

"It is isn't it. It stands as the symbol of Mondstadt and to show Lord Barbatos's protection on our homeland. The people of Mondstadt come here to pray to Lord Barbatos and asks for his blessings." Noelle said to me.

"I can see that." I said as I looked around and saw many people in the vicinity who were either praying to Barbatos or enjoying the scenery.

I saw that in front of the statue was a nun whom I recognised as Grace as she was always present there. I would usually meet her when I come go sit on the palms of the statue and sometimes to fly. She noticed us and waved to us. I just nodded while Noelle walked to her. I followed her and we stood in front of her.

"May the Anemo Archon protect you Noelle and stranger

"May the Anemo Archon protect you Noelle and stranger. Have you both come here to pray to our Lord." Grace asked us.

Sorry lady, but no matter how much respect I have for Barbatos, I only pray to my God. No matter how abysmal my faith is. Meanwhile Noelle just shook her head.

"No, not this time. I was just showing our new member around Mondstadt. Oh! I just realised I haven't introduced you two. Grace, meet Luciel, he is a boy from a far away village who has joined the Knights as a butler. And Luciel, this is Grace, she is a nun of the Church of Favonius." Noelle said as she introduced us.