Chapter 32 - Second One and Reaching Final

Hello my fellow readers, writers, players, adventurer's and Traveller's. I have come with another chapter for this book.

It has been a long time since my last update on this book and I have been busy. The Fontaine quest was a banger and I especially liked the 4.2 ones. And the lore drops that I got at the end of 4.2 from Neuvillette.

About the true nature of the Gnosis and the truth about what happened to the Third Descender. It brings a whole new things to light about outlanders in the world of Teyvat.

I also felt massively sorry for Furina. But I will say that she did manage to fool all of us into her act. I couldn't believe the things that she had went through.

I was also a bit miffed about how Furina's Archon quest was handled. I mean, it was good without a doubt, she learned that there are still people who like her. I just didn't like how there wasn't a scene of the Traveller hugging her.

As the only one who had seen her sufferings for 500 years, I had thought that they would at least do that. But now I gotta say that I really love Furina.

I am also trying to get her but I didn't get her in my first ten pull on her banner. I hope I get her, I really want her. So please, wish me luck on my wishes. I had gotten Mona on the previous banner so I hope I get her.

How many of you got Furina?

How did you like the new Archon quest?

How many of you like the newly formed ship Aerina?

Hope you like this chapter and I wish all of you luck.
------------------------------------------------------

After the three of us were done with that one we decided to take a break to eat our lunch. We got out of that place and then made our tent out of the area where we had fought the ruin machines.

"Do you think there might be more of those ice?" Oz asked me as he looked at me.

"Most likely. The wind around the mountain hasn't slowed so there should be more of those orbs." I said to him with a nod.

"Then we must uncover them quickly if we wish to finish this quest." Fischl said with a nod at that.

"Hm, Oz, why don't you fly out and try to find a place like that while we eat?" I said to the bird as I thought about it.

"That is a good idea. If mein fraulein allows me then I shall take a look." Oz said before he looked at Fischl.

"You have my approval my dearest Oz. Do not worry, my retainer here shall make sure to protect mine life." Fischl said with a flourish as she looked at me.

"And I will do as my lady has commanded." I said with a smile.

"Then I shall be off. I will endeavour to return as soon as possible." Oz said before he flew away from us.

"What are you going to do after completing this commission?" I asked her curiously.

"I would go on more quests and learn more about the world. I wish to continue exploring and discovering new things about our world." Fischl said with a grandiose tone.

"I see. That's a good plan." I said to her as I ate.

We did small talk with each other as we finished our food. After that was done we packed our stuff and decided to wait for Oz to come back. After a few minutes he flew back to us as the two of us looked at him.

"Oz, have you discovered any locations of interest?" Fischl asked him curiously.

"I believe I have mein fraulein. There is a cave that seems to be quite unique. I have also managed to see the same plants as those glowing ones inside the cave." Oz said as he gestured to the ones near us.