Chapter 16 - Taking Care Of Jean Gunnhildr As A Child

Hello my fellow readers, players, writer's and adventurers. It's my pleasure to update this book with a new chapter.

The lastest Archon quest is a major lore drop but it has only given more questions than answers for me. Who is the sinner? What happened to Caribert? What happened to our sibling in the past? And what is Dainsleif thinking? What is the Abyss and the mystery that surrounds it.

As time passes the mysteries about the world of Genshin are only getting bigger and I will say one thing.

I FREAKING LOVE IT!!

I'm someone who likes stories if you didn't already know and the big lore of Genshin impact is something that I like very much, one of the greatest selling points for the game since it keeps me engaged and I like it very much as it gives a sense of mystery which makes me want to know more about it.

Sometimes I just wish I could just keep on playing it but sadly, our life doesn't allow it.

Also, about the new banners, I'm thinking about going for Baizhu since he has been in the game for sometime now so I kind of want him. I hope you have luck on whoever your going to pull for.

Also, quick question, how many of you completed the quests in Dragonspine and have the nail floating in the air? I have and I also got the Snow-Tombed Starsilver.

Well, that's it for me. I hope you like this chapter and hope you have a good day.
-------------------------------------------------
"This is quite a peculiar situation." Albedo said as he rubbed his chin.

"I noticed." I deadpanned at him.

Right now I am in Jean's office with Sucrose, Lisa, Kaeya, Varka, Albedo and a 8 year old child Jean who is sitting on the sofa.

After Sucrose's potion affected Jean she became an 8 year old child. She was confused but I managed to calm her down by saying that I am a member of the knights. Thankfully, due to her admiration for the order and my armor she listened to me as I sent Sucrose to bring them here. But I knew I had to do something so i showed her her vision which kept her occupied.

Naturally, due to her faith in Barbatos she was quite ecstatic at the thought that she has an Anemo vision and was admiring it as I placed her on the sofa. She was admiring it so much that she didn't register the others coming in as they were surprised by seeing her. Sucrose also brought a dress for her while I was using the scarf I have on me. Said dress is a red coloured one which also has a skirt connected to the top. (A/N: I don't know how to write a kids girls dress.)

Sucrose and I explained the situation to them as they thought about what to do which is why we are here right now. It also seemed like her mind has regressed along with her body so she doesn't remember us.

"Can you reverse it's effects?" Varka asked him.

"I have to see the formula. Sucrose do you have it with you?" Albedo asked her.

"Y-Yes, here it is." Sucrose said as she handed him a piece of paper.

I silently watched as he went through it. Lisa stood beside me and looked at kid Jean as I looked at her as well. She is still admiring her vision, and is that stars in her eyes?

"Hmm, I see." Albedo said catching out attention.

"Do you have a solution?" I asked him.

"Well, from what I can understand, this is only temporary." Albedo said as he looked at us.

"Temporary? You mean she will turn back to normal?" Kaeya asked him.

"Yes, but it will take time." Albedo said to him.