Chapter 29 - The Start Of A Great Day And Meeting Of Two Adventurers

Hello my fellow readers, writers, players, adventurer's and Traveller's! Here is the new chapter for my book.

I will admit, I was a bit down about the fact that I didn't get Eula but I know that sulking about it wouldn't do me any good. So I decided to write this chapter to give myself a boost.

I have started to save my primogems again and I have passed 2000 now and I plan to get more from the commissions and the event quests.

I also got Kaeya's outfit and I will say that he looks both stunning and beautiful with it. I'm also quite happy because I share my birthday with him as well.

Another question is do you know what kind of team would be suitable for Kaeya if I was going for physical than elemental damage with him. I could really use your help with that.

With that said, I am excited for Fontaine and I'm pretty sure you are too. I was especially surprised at the appearance of Childe, things are about to get heated in Fontaine and the irony is the it is the nation of water!

So without further adieu, please enjoy the chapter.
------------------------------------------------

"Alright girls it's time to sleep, please don't fight." I said to the 6 girls who are in my living room.

All of them are in their nightgowns. Light green for Jean, purple for Lisa, blue for Eula, rose for Rosaria, Red for Amber and White for Noelle. They have left their hair flowing freely. I myself am wearing black shorts and a yellow shirt as I am also ready to sleep.

After I returned to my house I was greeted with the sight of the girls in their nightgowns. I greeted them before I changed my dress as well. Then I went and decided to talk to them at the living room before doing anything.

"Don't worry Luciel. We won't~." Lisa said with a smile.

"Yes. And I will make sure to protect your house as a dutiful maid should." Noelle said to him with a smile.

"Have some more faith in me Luciel, I'm not such an idiot so that I will damage your home." Amber said to him with a pout.

"Don't worry. I do not wish to damage your home." Rosaria said to me with her same tone and face.

"Hmph. What do you think of me? I am a noble so of course I would know how to act and when to fight." Eula said in her usual tone.

Guess that is how she will act when all of them are here.

"Don't worry Luciel. I know the importance of your home and won't damage it in any way. I'm sure ALL of us can be civilized." Jean said putting emphasis on the all as she looked at the other girls.

The other girls just gave her a look at her words but didn't say anything.

"Alright, then let's go and sleep. We also have our jobs tomorrow." I said to them with a sigh.

"Ok." All the girls said in unison.

Then I entered my room and looked at my bed before at the girls who were getting inside the room. They also looked at the bed and at each other and at me before at each other again.

Well, shit. I hope my bed manages to hold all of us.

Then Jean rushed out of the girls and grabbed me and jumped onto my bed as my back hit it as my eyes widened at the actions of the girl as I looked at her.

"Jean? Why are you acting like this? Weren't you the one who said to act civilized?" I asked her in shock.

"What is uncivilized about a girl in love wanting to sleep with the person they love?" Jean asked me with a smile as she hugged me.