Chapter 19 - A Robot Or More?

Hello my fellow readers, writers, players, adventurer's and Traveller's. This is the new chapter for my book and I'm sure that many of you might already have an idea about what this chapter is if you've gone into the game far enough.

Also, another thing that I've noticed is that my birthday is in the same day as one of the characters in the game! How cool is that!

Do you know who that character is? He is without a doubt one of the favourite characters of many and his handsome looks draws the eyes of many as well. How lucky do you have to be to have the same birthday of one of the male characters of the game as you are a male yourself and share a birthday with a bro!

And before you all think of anything I'm a male who is straight and I only admire him as a fellow male and I like females. Don't have any wierd idea's cause I know there are people out there who can have those ideas.

But enough of that! The character whom I share my birthday with issssss.

*Drum Roll* 🥁🥁

It's none other than our dear Cavalry Captain of the Knights of Favonius, Kaeya Alberich!!

Now, I'm not someone who actually checks the date of birth of the characters and the only reason I knew about him and me sharing the same birthday due to randomly seeing the "Happy birthday Kaeya" video on YouTube so thank you for that.

Of course, when I noticed that I had a strange sensation of building him and using him in my team. Though considering how far I have come his level and build aren't enough so I do need sometime to actually make him powerful enough to use him in my team.

Now that I had told you guys I am quite happy and thank you all for reading this book of mine and giving me your support.

I also hope you get the characters you want in the coming banners. I'm saving for Venti so that I can get all the Archons in one team. I hope you all get the characters that you want right now and in the coming future.

And also a warning for those who haven't completed Nahida Archon Quest, you should read this after completing the whole of her Archon Quest. Don't say I didn't warn you.

And so without further adieu let the chapter begin!
-------------------------------------------------

"You have something to tell me about the Fatui?" Varka repeated my words as he looked at me.

After I got the information from the Cicin mage I gave her back her dress and let her go. After that I made my way to the knights HQ to give Varka the information that I managed to get.

"Yes, it's not much but I have some information regarding how the Fatui are able to use the elements without a Vision." I said to him as he looked intrigued.

"I'm listening." Varka said with a serious face as he looked at me.

"Basically, they have this thing called a Delusion, it is something created by the Fatui which gives them control over one element which the Delusion has the colour of." I said to him.

"Do you have one?" Varka asked me.

In response I placed the Delusion I have with me on the table. Varka took it and looked at it and examined it curiously before placing it back on the table.