Chapter 6 - The Spindrift Knight

Hello my fellow readers, here's the new chapter for the book. I had just finished the Interlude Quest : Perilous Trail and I wasn't disappointed. Though I do feel sad about the Five Yaksha's.

Just a thought but, do you need me to do something for them?

Also, I tried to get Yelan but didn't get her. Have any of you had any luck with her?

There isn't a fixed schedule for the updates so you will have to wait until I post the next chapter if I do become late.

Please leave a vote and comment and support my book.

Without further adieu, let's get on with the story!
---------------------------------------------------
Today was not a good day for me. Why? Well one, this day was not going well for me. Two, it might also be because of the fact that I am in the Grandmaster's office, on one of my knees and using both my hands to hold a great sword from cleaving me in half, which was being held by a girl.

"I'm telling you! This is all a misunderstanding! At least let me explain!" I cried desperately to the girl as I tried to reason with her.

"You really think I will listen to you after what you did! I will have my vengeance!" The girl yelled as she glared at me angrily as she put more force onto her sword.

Inside the room Varka, Noelle and Amber were present. Varka had that damn cheeky smile on his face while Noelle and Amber were fidgeting around confused as to what to do. And how did things come to this you ask? Well, we might have to rewind a bit backwards.

Sometime Back

It's been the next day since I helped Amber with her problem. Tomorrow I have to go on a date with Lisa so I had a lot to think about. Can't disappoint her since she did ask me out on a date. Not to mention, she's the first girl I am going to go out on a date with.

As for the place I am in, I was currently sitting on a cliff near whispering woods as I felt the calm winds of Mondstadt. I had done the jobs given to me by the Grandmaster. I had successfully done them and had decided to take a little break and take in the sights and relax. I breathed in the air and the smell of the flowers.

Haaah. It's so peaceful here. A clear blue sky, white clouds, and peaceful wind. If you want a place to relax then the land of wind is the perfect ticket. There's nothing that can ruin this moment.

And apparently, I was wrong. Cause only a few seconds later I heard the sound of a boar and looked behind me, only to find that a boar was running straight towards me. I was evidently surprised as I tried to stand up, but my speed wasn't enough as it had got to me and... launched me off the cliff.

I was in the air and I tried desperately to grab the cliff but wasn't able to. I looked at the boar that was looking at me and I couldn't help but feel that it had a smug look on it's face.

"You bastard! I swear, I'm gonna gut you and cook you when I get my hands on you!" I yelled at the boar as I fell down from the cliff.

My only comfort was the fact that I was over a forest so the damage would be minimal to me. Still gonna cook that boar though.

And with that, I fell on the tree's and tried to grab a branch. But to my frustration the branches I grabbed wasn't able to bear my weight and broke. I tried to grab some more but it didn't work as I then fell on the ground with a "OOF!".

Wait, hold on. That didn't feel as painful as I thought it would feel.

Then I opened my eyes in confusion, but I was more confused when what greeted my sight was the colour black. I got even more confused when I realized that it looked more like a fabric. And then I froze.