Chapter 15 - Am I Lucky or Unlucky?

Hello my fellow readers, players, writers, readers, adventurers and Traveller's. Here is the new chapter folks, I hope you have been having a good time playing the game it is growing as time is passing on.

I hope you got the character or weapon you wanted on their banner. I didn't get Yelan's weapon even though I tried. Damn it! I already have her do why can't you give me her weapon. Why can't you do it Gacha God's!

Well, ignoring my luck in the gacha, I hope all of you are enjoying Sumeru and if there are those who still haven't reached it, then I have to tell you guys to hurry up. Also, a bit of advice if you do the Dragonspine quest, you can get a free claymore.

With that said, let's not bore you any longer, have fun reading this new chapter!
-------------------------------------
"I'm really sorry!" I apologized as I bowed.

In front of me were Jean and Barbara, both were in their respective uniforms. Lisa is sitting on the couch with a smile which scared me a bit and Rosario who is sitting on the handrest of the couch on the other side.

 Lisa is sitting on the couch with a smile which scared me a bit and Rosario who is sitting on the handrest of the couch on the other side

(A/N: I forgot to put this in the previous chapter so here it is.)

As for why I am like this. After I escaped the nun's with the help of Rosaria I reached the Knights HQ and found Varka. I immediately told the situation to him, in private of course. He looked at me like I was crazy when he heard what I said to him.

"Is it just me or do you getting into these kinds of situations some kind of special ability of yours?" He asked me when I told him my story.

I honestly didn't have the time to argue with him so I told him to quickly find a solution. He thought about it and then called Jean here, but surprisingly Lisa came with her and the two ladies were surprised to see me here. I didn't tell them about it as Varka told me to keep my mouth shut.

After that he called Barbara and when she came into the office she was still understandably reeling from the scene that happened not too long ago. Rosaria came with her so I was a bit relieved but still dreaded what the Grandmaster was planning. Barbara screeched when she saw me which caught Jean and Lisa by surprise.

Varka and Rosario placated her as she calmed down. Varka then told Jean and Barbara to stand in front of me. I was standing in front of his desk while he is sitting on his chair so the two of them were standing in front of me. Barbara stood behind Jean as she peaked at me.

Jean saw her behaviour and looked at me with narrowed eye's. I was really nervous about it and it didn't help that Lisa was looking at me with curious but dangerous eyes as well as her vision lit up a bit. I turned to Varka and then he said to Lisa and Jean that they are wondering why Barbara is acting like that.

They nodded to him and he told them that he will tell them but on the condition that they won't act out. They were confused but nodded and agreed to it to my relief. Then I waited for Varka to tell the news but he told it in the most awful way anyone can say.