Chapter 35 - Return to the City of Freedom and Surprise Visit

Hello my fellow readers, writers, players, adventurer's and Traveller's. I have come with another chapter for this book.

First of all, I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Secondly, I am quite happy with how this fanfic of mine has grown. Without a doubt this is the longest fanfic I have written and even I don't know how long the total number of words used is.

Thirdly,

I got Naviaaaaa! Man I am so happy about it! And I don't regret it as well

Her Gunbrella is very fun to use and it brings a new breath of fresh air to me. Not to mention her design and aesthetics are top class as well.

Of course it means that my chance of getting Xianyun is now lower due to getting her but her gameplay, personality, story, all of it pulled me to wish for her. And I am glad about that.

How many of you wished for Navia and how many of you got her?

How many of you are not wishing for her and saving for Xianyun?

We also have the Lantern Rite to look forward to, I wonder what Hoyoverse will do for this year.

There is also a surprise at the end of the chapter and tell me what you think.

And so without further delay, here is the chapter.
------------------------------------------

I looked at the sky at the explosion that happened after I had killed the God. I felt my body getting weaker as I kneeled on the ground and took deep breaths to control myself and get my energy back. I started to draw out more energy and replenish myself until I had enough to stand back up.

I looked to where Signora was to see her being enveloped by flames before she returned back to her original appearance. She looked at the cloud before she looked at me with narrowed eyes. I kept my eyes on her to make sure that she didn't do anything funny. Not that she can considering how I had just fought.

"You actually killed a God." Signora said as she walked towards me.

"I guess I did. I didn't actually think I would be able to do that." I said to her as I looked at the sky.

"What are you going to do about it?" Signora asked me as she looked at me.

"Most likely keep it as secret as possible. I hope you will do the same." I said to her as I looked at her.

"I will report this to my superiors and fellow Harbingers. But I don't think many will believe that a human had managed to defeat a God. They would most likely attribute it to me due to being a Harbinger." Signora said as she looked at me.

"Right. Either way it will help me. If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is that power you used?" I asked her as I looked at her.

"As I said, those were the Flames of Life." Signora said to me with a raised eyebrow.