Chapter 39 - World of Battle (Part 3)

Hello my fellow readers, writers, players, adventurer's and Traveller's. I have come up with another chapter for this book.

I knows it's been a month and I have no excuse about it. I was focusing on new ideas that I was getting and other stories of mine and since this one already has so many chapters I thought I could focus on the others a bit.

Anywho, about the wishes, I have decided to try and get Eula. Chiori has the girl boss attitude but Eula is the first and original one and she is pretty rare due to how long her banner seemed to take so I want to take my chance with it. Who are you guys wishing for?

I also saw Arlecchino's post by Genshin Impact and I am happy about it. But I decided to focus on Eula currently since I know for a fact that considering how popular Arlecchino is, she will most likely get a rerun.

I have to say though, I love her design. It has a certain grace, but also a sense of danger as well, which you can see from her eyes and nailed fingers. She perfectly fits the girl boss image and I'm pretty sure a large chunk of the Genshin community are already salivating on her.

So, I thank you for your patience and hope you enjoy this chapter of mine. Let's begin!
------------------------------------------------

I dodged a punch covered in purple flame like energy as I ducked, blocked
another and used my leg to redirect another as I kept on dodging the punches  of my opponent. All of them were very fast and he is sending five punches in 2 seconds

"Just stay still!" Bison shouted in anger as he kept on attacking me.

"As if." I said as I kept on dodging before I grabbed his right arm and judo flipped him and smashed him on the ground.

He grunted before he got up and kept on with his barrage of attacks as I returned back as his Psycho power is quite a powerful ability to have as his punches are pretty powerful as his attacks kept on getting stronger and faster as winds started to be created by his attacks.

Alright, that's enough analysing. Time to return fire.

I coated my fists in my energy before I threw my own punches towards him. Our fists met as we kept on cancelling each other's attack out but he was steadily growing stronger as I also started to increase my strength.

Our attacks started to cause tremors until I sent a punch, weaved it around his own and punched him in the face and sent him flying. He turned in the air but I grabbed his face and smashed it on the ground as I ran while dragging him with me.

He grabbed my hand and pulled before kicking me as I blocked it and skid to a stop before I brought my hands up and blocked his punch and covered my right leg in my energy, Geo energy and Anemo energy and kicked him away before I ran after him.

He skid to a stop before he fully coated himself in his Psycho power and punched me as punched back and our fists connected and send the both of us back. I grabbed the ground and stopped myself and shot towards him as we met each other and started to trade attack after attack.