Chapter 11 - Becoming An Adventurer

Hello my fellow readers and Traveller's. Here is the new chapter for my book and I hope that you like it.

I wish good luck to all of you who are pulling for your characters in the banner.

Good luck for the lantern rite as well and can't wait to go through it. Also, how many of you are pulling for Alhaitham?

I'm thinking it.

I hope you like this chapter. Please leave a vote and comment and support my book.
-----------------------------------------------
"Ad Astra Abyssosque. Welcome to the adventurer's guild. It's nice to see you here Luciel." Katheryne greeted me with a smile as I reached her.

"It's nice to see you as well Katheryn." I greeted her back with a smile.

I had met with Katheryn a short time after I came to Mondstadt

I had met with Katheryn a short time after I came to Mondstadt. We would occasionally greet eachother whenever I walk in front of her. I even talk to her sometimes asking about the things the adventurer's do. She is more than happy to talk to me and would answer my questions.

"So what is the reason for your visit here? Do you wish to post a commision here from the knights? If so, then you would have to fill this form." Katheryn said with a smile.

"Ah no, I'm not here for that. I'm here to become an adventurer." I denied before telling my reason.

"Is that so? But you said you didn't have any interest in becoming one." Katheryn said to me.

"Yes, but I also said at that moment. I still needed to adjust but now I think I'm ready to become an adventurer." I said to her with a smile.

"Wonderful. Then please fill this form here and I will be able to make you an adventurer." Katheryn said with a smile as she passed me a form and pen.

I took it and wrote the necessary details. After I wrote everything and checking that it's all correct I gave the form back to her. Katheryn looked at the form and nodded before she looked at me.

"Yes the form has been filled correctly. Now if you would give me one moment." Katheryn said as she examined the form before turning back to look at the shelf behind her.

At that moment I narrowed my eyes as I looked at the back of her neck . There I could definitely see the shape of a keyhole at the back of her neck. I had managed to catch glimpses of it whenever I walked around here but this is the first time I am able to actually take a closer look at it.

So she really has a keyhole at the back of her neck. So does that mean she is like an android? From what I remember the adventurer's guild origin isn't well known but it is rumoured to be from Snezhnaya, the land of the Cryo Archon and birthplace of the Fatui organization. Maybe one of the Harbingers, but I don't know much so I can't draw a good conclusion. For the time being I will treat her like I always do.

I thought to myself as I watched as Katheryn took a book from the shelf and presented it to me.

"Here is your adventurer's book. You can record all your commissions in this book after you completed them." Katheryn said as she handed me the book.