15 - good for her

Maya Pov

Anyways after that whole thing we went inside and sang happy birthday to Lizzie and cut her cake. We ate and we laughed more. As some people started to leave we were about to go but Lizzie told us to stay. So we did and we went outside to watch a movie on a set up that Scarlett made. (A/n the people who are still there. Scar, Lizzie, flo, Hailee, Aubrey, Chris E, Tom Holland. Basically the people with no kids except for scar and Maya)

What it looks like

We all sit down on the chairs and couches out there with Milo and Stella in between me and Lizzie as Annie sits beside me and everyone else is just sitting around

We talk for a while before we decide on what we should watch. As we are deciding Rose, Stella, and Milo are playing. After a while we decide to just keep on talking since we can't agree on a movie.

"hey Maya, Milo is behind the couch squatting making grunting sounds. I think he may be constipated" Annie says as she laughs

"Oh that's my que" I say walking over to Milo and picking him up

"Hey I think it's time we get you potty trained, don't you think so bud" I say as I walk over to the door to go inside.

"Nu e ood" he says laying his head on my shoulder and sniffing the air

"Mama e mell sissy ooopy fom ewe" 

"Nope buddy that's all you trust me, we really need to get you potty trained because I am not excited for whats in that diaper" I say hearing giggle's and laugh's from behind me as I am about to go in.

"Mama e ike diape, nu otty" he says patting his diaper. Yup not excited.

"I'm sure you do, but that's because you don't have to change what's in it" I say as I walk into the guest room that we are staying in. I quickly change his diaper. As I hear a knock on the door I say come in and see it's Lizzie.

"Do you need anything" she says as she looks at Milo who is just sitting on the bed with just a diaper playing with his feet. I honestly don't know how they can get so easily distracted.

"No I'm good, just changed this stinky boy" I say as I tap Milo's nose as he scrunchies it and giggles.

"e nu inky" he says as he gasps

"Yeah bud definitely not stinky because what I just changed didn't smell at all" I say as he just starts laughing. I just smile at him and turn to Lizzie with him in my arms and see her just looking at us.

"izzie e nu tinky" he say which makes Lizzie giggle.

"No buddy you are not stinky at all" she says sarcastically which makes me chuckle.

"e mama e nu tinky" he says obviously not catching Lizzie sarcasm

"Okay bud you aren't stinky, anyways lets go back outside than" I say as he nods and I look at Lizzie and she nods as well as we walk back outside with the others.