28 - You got it dude

Maya Pov

"Are you sleepy" I ask Lizzie as she yawns while nodding her head in confirmation.

"Yeah I think I am going to go to bed now. Do you want me to take Milo up he kinda already fell asleep on the blanket" she says as we both turn to look at Milo laid down on his blanket sleeping with a toy in his hand. Yup that boy can fall asleep anywhere.

"Yeah, you can sleep in my room if you want so he doesn't sleep alone. I'm going to stay here a little bit longer than I'll go in" I tell her as she nods and kisses my cheek before saying goodnight to everyone that's still outside. which are her family and my mom while everyone else is still out and about near the water still playing around.

"Night guys, I'm going to head in now" she says as she picks up Milo along with his blanket.

"You can leave the toys there I'll pick them up when I head in. Now go rest I'll be up there later" I tell her as she was about to pick up all the toys that are on the ground.

"Okay then. Night again everyone" she says as she heads in as I watch her walk away till I can't see her anymore.

"You really like her don't you" Mrs Olsen asks me as I turn around to face her and sigh.

"Yeah I really do shes just so amazing and caring and so much more that I don't even know the right way to be able to say how much I like her. You guys raised her right" I tell her while everyone at the table just looks at me in awe.

"Thanks sweetie and she's truly lucky to have you in her life" Mrs Olsen tells me as she smiles sweetly at me.

"Yeah I would do anything to make sure she's happy and cared for that's the least I can do with how much she does for me. She truly just deserves the best" I say as I look at Stella who is starting to stir awake in my mom's arms.

"Mama" she says while turning around with tears in her eyes. My poor baby. I get up and take her from my mom.

"What's wrong Princess" I say as I bounce her around while rubbing her back

"icky" she says as she looks like she's about to throw up. I quickly sprint to the bathroom just in time for her to throw up

"Oh my sweet baby. Is your tummy owie" I tell her as she nods while I wipe her mouth with the wash cloth  before standing up from the ground and sitting her on the counter.

"Don't worry baby we will just wash your mouth really fast then we can go say night night to everyone outside before I give you something that should help your tummy okay" I tell her as she shakes her head.

"Okay what about as soon as we do that we can go with Lizzie and cuddle up there with her and Milo and maybe watch a movie?" I ask her as she nods her head. Great

"Okay princess then open mouth so I can brush your teeth" she does as I say as I make quick work on brushing her teeth. Once I finish I pick her up and head out to everyone so we can say goodnight.

"Sorry guys but this little one isn't feeling well so I'm going to head in now" I say as I get nods and nights from everyone. Oh shoot the toys. Crap I told Lizzie I was going to bring them in

"It's okay sweetie I'll take them up when I go in you guys go rest" mom says as I thank her and head inside heading upstairs to the room that I am staying in. I peek inside and see that Lizzie is asleep with Milo cuddled on the bed. My loves.

"Okay princess we have to be quiet okay Lizzie and Milo are sleeping" I tell her as she nods even though shes practically falling asleep as well

I go in and quietly walk into the bathroom to get the kids medicine for Stella