5 - normal

Maya's Pov

After a while of watching Stella and talking with mom in the hospital room I ended up falling asleep for a little while. Still holding my little girl's hand with my head resting on the crib railing of her hospital bed. I woke up when I felt someone touching my shoulder. And then I heard a small little voice.

"Mama" I heard my little boy say, I lifted up my head and looked up at him to see him being held by Lizzie.

"Hey, sorry to wake you up but he missed you" Lizzie says as she gestures to Milo

"Don't worry it's okay honestly" I say before looking down at Stella's crib to see it empty which instantly makes me worry as I start looking around the room. 

"It's okay sweetie the doctor took her to run some scans she should be back soon" my mom tells me and that's when I now notice everyone standing in one corner of the room.

"Okay thank you for telling me" I say smiling at my mom and then looking back at Lizzie and Milo who are still beside me.

"Um here take my seat" I say getting up for her to sit down.

"No it's okay I can stand" she says and as I was about to speak to say something my mom starts speaking.

"Don't worry guys here take my seat I am going to head out now" she says coming over to me and giving me and Lizzie a quick hug.

"Do you want me to bring you something from home sweetie" she says before she leaves.

"Um actually maybe my breast pump and some more bottles and sippy cups. I doubt that I will be able to breastfeed Stella so can you also bring her lama teddy and Milo dino just In case. I think that's all. You do have your spare key?" I ask

"Yeah I have my spare key, if that's all I'ma go now, keep me updated on what happens I will come back later to drop off the things" she says and walks out along with my dad and Dani.

"Hey mason can you go to Anne house she should probably be there now and ask her for my car keys and house keys as well, Then can you please pick up my car from the club and bring it here please?" I ask him 

"Yeah sure thing I will be back soon" he says leaving as well leaving only Lizzie and Milo here with me while we wait for the nurses to bring back Stella.

I look at Lizzie and Milo who are now sitting on the chair next to me. While Milo is talking to Lizzie about what he dreamed about and I smile at them. Before taking my phone out to text Annie to see if she's home and so she knows to give the keys to my brother.

Time is 10:45pm

Asshat An

Milf bestie

Hey dumbass are you home now?

Asshat An

Yeah I am and why did you leave me in the club by myself ?...OMG did you actually find someone!!!😉😏

Milf bestie

Okay good and no I didn't find anyone...well not anyone new at least. Anyways not the point I needed to go to the hospital which is where I am right now.

Asshat An

OMG what happened why are you at the hospital. And what do you mean by at least no one new?.