9 - date?

Lizzie Pov

After breakfast which was very enjoyable, and the twins where being very cute talking about movies they liked and random things. I was planning on asking Maya if she wanted to go out on a walk with me and obviously with the twins but then I remembered that she either doesn't know who I am or just doesn't want to mention it. And since I don't want to bring that conversation today mostly with the twins around just In case I don't know it gets awkward or something. And if she doesn't know who I am I don't want to go out and get spotted by paparazzi mostly if we have the twins with us, because they can get very invasive and I don't want to make her or them uncomfortable so I lied and said that I got to do some errands and get some work done. Which she said was fine and not to worry about it since she has to go grocery shopping. The twins on the other hand got sad when I said I was leaving, so I promised them that another day that I have free I will watch movies with them. And they just said okay with sad smiles, that made my heart ache I just lied to three people. But it was for a good reason, right? I don't even know I really need to have a talk with Maya about it. Anyways I was making my way to my house when Scarlett called.

"Hey lizard, what are you doing" she asks

"Well I am making my way home now, why?"

"Ooo, where did you go so early in the morning" she says and I know for a fact that she has a smirk on her face as she says that.

"Why should I answer that" 

"What! really maybe because I am your bestie and you love me very much, so tell me where did you go pleaseeee" she begs me which hurts my ear's since my phone is connected to the cars sound system.

"Oh my god, I didn't know Rosie was with you" I say sarcastically at her dragging the word please

"Ha ha very funny, and no she isn't with me and you know that, dad weekend. So please tell me.....matter of fact come over I am bored and since you are already out. And don't say no get here right now, bye now" she says as she hangs up.

Well since I don't really have anything to do today I guess I can come over and either way if I don't she will most likely come over to mine so why not. So I start driving to Scarlett house instead of mine. We don't live far from each other so it isn't that far from where I am.

After a good 5 min of driving I pull into her driveway and get out and walk to her door before I could knock she opens the door pulling me inside and giving me a hug.

"Hello to you too" I say hugging her back before pulling away

"Yeah, yeah now tell me where you went and why you are so dressed up" she looks at my outfit and yeah I usually don't dress up like this to go out but since I went to mayas I just had to dress up better than just sweats and a hoodie.

Oh did I forget to mention that her outfit that she was wearing for breakfast was hot. The grey sweatpants with the sport bra I mean. Her abs. And the twins with their dino pj's were all just so cute. As I was thinking about that I felt Scarlett nudge my shoulder getting my attention.

"Well wherever you where they sure have you drooling" she says pointing to my mouth that has a little drool on the corner of my lip.

"You might want to close your mouth we don't want a fly to get in there" she says closing my mouth. "Now tell me everything"

"Okay well I went to mayas place and had breakfast with them, and that's basically it we had some small talk"

"Ahh okay now that makes sense, now hold on a second your telling me you just talked. So she didn't fu-" I quickly covered her mouth before she could finish her sentence.