14 - bday surprise

Scar pov

Okay so let's just say that it has been stressful keeping this a secret from Lizzie, but I got it done with the help of the girls obviously and Chris. E. Anyways I got Aubrey and Flo to distract Lizzie while everyone else helped me decorate her house and get everything set up. I really liked Maya's idea for her surprise to Lizzie and I think it's very cute. Anyways she said she would be here in a little to help add her own things to the set up for her surprise to Lizzie. She sent me a text that she's on her way with Annie and the twins. I texted her the directions already so she shouldn't be long. I already told everyone that she was coming even though they don't know who she is except for Hailee who has heard about her already from her producer but hasn't met her yet.

"Okay guys Maya said she's coming now" I say as I tell everyone since we are outside getting things set up out there for Lizzie's surprise from Maya. And adding some extra decorations for an after party later.

"I'm excited to meet her she sounds so fun" Chris E says as everyone just nods

"Yeah she is we've talked a couple of times here and there. I haven't officially got to talk to her in person but she's really nice" I say as everyone nods again or just hums in agreement

"Okay well let's get this set up so she can set up some things that she is bringing" I say as they all start helping me set up so we get finished faster.
________________________________________

Maya pov

Outfits

Maya

The twins

The twins

Annie