13 - bday info

Maya Pov

Okay ever since the producer said he wanted to talk more about my music on Friday. I checked the date and saw that it was getting closer to valentine day well more like its tomorrow which means Lizzie's birthday is getting closer as well. And yes we have talked about our birthdays and since she told me about her acting I may or may not have googled her. But that's not the point anyways I want to do something special for her since she did help me with the producer. So I asked Scarlett if she was doing something or if she knew if anyone had any plans for her birthday and yes I got her number from Lizzie for the twins and Rosie play date so yeah just In case your wondering. Well long story short she said that she has something planned for her birthday with the marvel cast and that Lizzie doesn't know but that she does have plans next week with her family to celebrate. So Scarlett decided to throw her a surprise birthday party. Anyways moving on I told her about my idea that I have planned and she said she's fine with it and that she will help me with the set up. And no I am not asking her to be my girlfriend so get that out of your head. I would say that the surprise I have for her is a thank you and also a birthday gift in some way. anyways I only have 3 days to pull this off. Oh and let's just say that Annie is also helping me with this surprise. But let's get to what I am doing now. Let's just say that since tomorrow is Valentine's Day and one I don't have anyone special to celebrate with other then the twins...Yeah I know anyways since I am spending valentine alone again well not alone but without a partner. I asked Lizzie if she wanted to come over so we could have a day together which means I want to get more info for her surprise so I know I won't mess anything up. So here it goes..

"Hey come on in" I say as I invite Lizzie in and give her a quick hug, as the twins already fell asleep so I told her if we could just chill and watch movies which is all part of my plan.

"Hey so what movie are we watching" she says as she sits on the couch.

"I don't know you can choose I don't mind I'll go make some popcorn. If you want you can put on your favorite movie" I say as I walk to the kitchen. Totally not suspicious I think I am doing great. I mean it's normal to ask her to put her favorite movie on, right?

"Okay but on what Netflix or Disney" she says and since there are going to be children at the birthday party I need to make sure it's something appropriate and you can never go wrong with Disney movies. Plus the twins love it so whatever she chooses I most of already watched it.

"Uh Disney after all I think they have really good movies on there" I say putting the popcorn in a bowl as I take it out the microwave.

"Okay, is sing 2 good I like the music and Scar plays one of the characters and it's funny to me knowing that she sings in it" she says as I walk in the living room with the popcorn in my hands and sit down next to her since there is already drinks in the living room I don't need to get up to get some.

"Sure I like that movie" I say as I have the popcorn in the middle.

"Okay" she says as she press play and we sit back and relax as we watch the movie.

The outfit before I forget

Lizzies