25 - bday craziness - Part 2

Lizzie pov

"They are on there way so we have a good 3 hour wait before they arrive in that case do you all have everyone ready to go" Scar informs us as we are putting up the finishing touches to stage 3 of the plan. "Yeah everything is good to go" 

"Okay then go check in to your rooms and get ready because the party will start soon" she says as everyone nods and starts heading to their rooms.

"since I am already ready can you help me with the finishing touches to my surprise for her I just want it to be perfect" I ask Scarlett as everyone already left.

"Lizzie it's perfect she will love it don't worry plus the whole set up is amazing so don't worry it will be amazing it's not like your asking her to be your girlfriend or anything so relax it's beautiful and she will love it" she says as I take a look at it again

"Okay than if you say so.....do you want help getting ready or anything" I ask her since I don't really have anything to do

"Sure you can help me decide what to wear" she says as I nod and we walk to her room and are met with Rose playing around with her toys.

__________________________________

After a while of everyone getting ready Scarlett informs us that they have arrived which means we have to go ahead and get ready for stage 1 of the birthday surprise.

"Alright people get in your places stage 1 is ago, remember everyone quiet down and no sounds Annie should be doing her part now NOW GO GO GO" Scarlett tells us getting the kids to quiet down as we all start turning everything off so no sounds could be heard other than the water

"okay now everyone shush not one little movement or anything that can get this whole plan ruined remember the twins will come in first than Maya and Annie " I say as everyone nods and quiets down

_________________________________

Annie Pov

As I park the car I quietly get the twins out and change them into there outfits for the party while Maya is sleeping.......hehehe I may have put melatonin spray on the blanket I gave Maya so she falls asleep which worked nicely although I am not sure if I will be able to wake her up I didn't put a lot so I hope she wakes up soon.

"okay so remember go up to the door and knock okay Scarlett or Lizzie should answer the door and let you guys in while you guys do that tell whoever opens the door for you that auntie should be there 5 mins if I am not there by the 5 minutes to come and check up on me and mama okay" I say taking the twins out the car.

"tay aunie" they say 'running' to the door.

"alrighty Maya here comes the hard part of my job, fuck I should've told you to change before we came here" I go over to Maya side of the car getting the blindfold and headphones that already have music playing so she doesn't hear anything.

I place the things down on her side of the car ready to go while I get her clothes out the backseat....okay this shall be interesting I mean its nothing I haven't seen before......anyways I get everything ready on her side than I check and see that the twins already went in. I get back into the car and drive far away from the noise so Maya can't hear the sounds.

"alrighty Maya lets get you changed....you know what I like when your quiet its peaceful" I laugh to myself as I start getting her changed into her birthday outfit luckily she didn't wake up.

"whew that was a workout who would've thought that you could be so hard to move while your sleeping...actually never mind here I am talking to myself anyways time to wake up" 

"Maya wakey wakey" I say shaking her extra hard to wake her up which luckily worked as she groans and stretches starting to wake up thank god shes waking up I was not going to have to carry her.

"5 minutes" she says getting comfortable again oh hell no she is waking up I am not finna carry her ass all the way inside.

"nuh uh you are waking up we are here already so GET THE FUCK UP" I scream into her ear as she groans sitting up and looking around.

"where exactly are we? WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY KIDS ANNIE" she yells as she looks to the back to Stella and Milo empty carseats

"Don't worry they are safe and if you want to see them than get the fuck up I need to put on a blindfold on you and some headphones so chill already my job is already hard enough" I say as she looks at me with a death glare to tell her where the twins are.

"Where Are They Anne Louis where ARE MY CHILDREN" damn this girl woke up on the wrong side of the bed oh wait never mind the wrong side of the car.

"Don't worry they are fine they are already inside now put on the blindfold and headphones so I can take you inside PLEASE...." she still looks at me before sighing

"alright only because I want to see my kids and I don't have time to deal with your crap right now" she says putting on the blindfold along with the headphones

As she does that I text Scarlett real quick telling her that we should be there in 2 mins or so before I start driving back to the place which isn't far. I turn off the car before getting out and helping Maya out of the car as she mutters stuff which I am 100% sure where insults to me but I mean for what its worth she probably things I am doing something dumb

"ANNE I SWEAR TO GOD YOU BETTER NOT BE LEAVING ME IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE" she yells since the headphones are loud I just laugh since if I was to respond she wouldn't even be able to hear me.

I lead her towards place and opening the door before looking at Scarlett as she smiles and nods before looking at Lizzie while she walks behind Maya putting her hand on the blindfold ready to take it off as I hold the headphones ready to take those off Maya before starting my countdown

"1...2...3" I say as me and Lizzie take the headphones and blindfold off Maya while Scarlett turns on the lights

"SURPRISE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Maya" everyone yells as Maya looks around at everyone in shock before looking at the blinds as they start to open revealing the beach and the decorations that we have outside.