21 - tell her

Lizzie pov

I wake up to the door slamming open. I groan as I feel the light on my eyes. I snuggle back into my pil- wait this isn't my pillow. Maya? Wait what is she doing here.

"Ugh man they didn't fuck" Scar says as I look back at them and see that it's Scar, Aubrey, Annie, Flo, Hailee, and Maya's mom? Wait what's happening.

"Really guys not the time and quiet down Lizzie has a hangover" Maya says quietly beside me as I look over at her now as she speaks with a raspy voice and her hair a mess.  Who knew she could be more hotter. She looks amazing for just waking up that is.

"Yeah, yeah little Mrs hangover. Why didn't you guys fuck we really did this whole thing for nothing! Did you guys at least kiss. Please tell me you guys kissed" Annie says as I just look at her shocked and then back at Maya genuinely wanting to know because I don't remember shit from yesterday.

"No we didn't do any of that. I just helped her get here safe and got her some painkillers for her hangover plus some other things that you guys shouldn't know but other than that we didn't kiss neither did we have any sex so leave please and be quiet so she can rest" Maya says calmly while looking at me telling me that she will tell me what happened and than looking at them when telling them to go away with an annoyed slight angry look. Hmm hot.

"Dang it, oh well we have more time I guess" Aubrey says as Maya just gives them a look as they quickly nod and get out of the room. As soon as they are gone she lays back down sighing before looking back at me.

"Okay I know you may not remember what happened yesterday but just to summarize everything we didn't do anything so don't worry. The only thing I did was help you brush your teeth after you threw up and then I got you some clothes. and don't worry I didn't see you naked I just handed you some clothes and you changed while I went and got you some water and some painkillers. Also no paparazzi saw us so don't worry I got that covered. And about me being here well I was going to sleep in the guest room but you told me to stay so I fell asleep with you" she says as I just nod and take some painkillers that where on the bedside table along with some water.

"Okay thank you for taking care of me" I say as she just nods and starts to get up.

"Your welcome now go back to bed so you can sober up more and so the headache can go away while I go get you some food" she says as she walks to the door and turns of the light and closes the curtain at the way making the room dark.

"You don't have too but thank you again" I say as she just nods and closes the door leaving as I lay back down and go back to sleep. She really is the best person in the world.

________________________________

Maya Pov

I head downstairs and see everyone in the living room talking.

"Really guys,  was that really necessary I already told you guys that I am not ready and even if I was this whole thing was so uncalled for" I say as they all turn to look at me as I am about to keep on walking towards the kitchen I feel two small bodies crash on the back of my legs almost making me fall forward.

"Mama" the twins say as soon as I turn around to face them and bend down and pick them up kissing them both on the cheek. God have I missed this little ones.

"Hey amorsitos, how did my troubles sleep?" I ask as I place them on the counter while I stand in front of them holding them both still so they don't fall.

"Mama is u, seppy ood" Stella says as Milo just nods in agreement while still hugging me.

"I miss you guys too my loves, did you guys have fun?" I ask as I look at them tickling their sides making them giggle.