16 - let's do this

Back to what happened last time

Scarlett's Pov

"Okay so what are you guys talking about now" I ask as I sit down on the couch where all the girls are sitting.

"Oh you know just the fact that Lizzie likes Maya but she won't admit it" Aubrey says as she looks at Lizzie who is covering her face.

"No I do not I am already talking to someone so no" she says as I look at her still covering her face. I look at the girls and there shocked expression.

"WAIT WHAT SINCE UH WHEN" I yell at her as she uncovers her face and looks at me

"Oh yeah I got back with Robbie yesterday we have been talking for awhile now and he asked me out and I said yes so we are dating again" she says as she looks at all of us as we are all still shocked.

"No you did not you said you weren't going to go back to him" I say as I look at her and she starts laughing. Oh no why is she laughing

"You really believe that I would go back to that jerk. Of course I am not I am not stupid, you should of seen your faces it was hilarious" she say as she laughs and I pinch her shoulder as she squeals and slaps my arm

"That's not funny, and ouch you deserved that pinch for tricking us" I say as I get up and start ticking her with the other girls who also get up and start ticking her as well.

"Now say your sorry or we will not have any mercy of making you pee your pants from laughter" Flo says as we all keep ticking her and shes just laughs as she starts to turn red.

"I plead, I plead" she says through laughter as we let her go and sit back down while she calms down from laughing

"Okay now next time don't joke around or we will not have any mercy on you and we wont stop ticking you till you pee your pants" I say as she just nods.

"Okay anyways moving on how do you actually feel about Maya and don't lie I want to know it all" Aubrey says as she death glares Lizzie who gulps.

"Um uh I like her I do but I don't think I am ready yet. Mostly because I haven't dated a girl before and I just don't know if it will work out I mean what about if she doesn't even like me that way, I just don't think it will work I want to know her better first and see if she's really it for me before I do anything I really don't want to mess our bond and friendship over a relationship. Mostly because the twins are starting to get attached and I know it will hurt them so not the moment" she says as she looks at all of us a sad glance in her eyes. I go and hug her as she tries to keep herself together.

"Yeah I get how you feel, and trust me take as much time as you need to feel ready. I know that she is doing the same no doubt" I say as I rub her back as she just nods.

"Yeah don't worry Lizzie if she's the one for you she will wait as long as you need as I am pretty sure you will to for her as well" Hailee says as she smiles at Lizzie as she also sits beside us and gives her a hug.

"Yeah Liz don't worry I think you will do great and I would give a whole speech but I am pretty sure they already said enough" Flo says as Aubrey just nods in agreement.

"Yeah true that" Aubrey says going over and hugging Lizzie as well along with Flo.

"Thanks guys I just don't want to mess up or it being too late for when I am sure that she's the one I want" she says as she looks back at us giving us all a not so sure of a smile.

"Yeah and we get that, but just how Hailee said if she's the one for you she will wait" I say as I give her a big hug as she nods.

"Anyways I think it's late we should really go to sleep now" Lizzie says as we all nod and get up and pick our stuff from outside before going inside.