7 - my wife

Maya Pov

After eating breakfast which was pretty peaceful. Milo had passed out so I had unlatched him and laid him down in the stroller so that we could fix the couch bed thing anyways you get the point my dad helped me while Lizzie and Dani where talking with my mom about random things and what not. After that we sat on the couch and Dani told me about what happened yesterday with the doctor and I told her that Lizzie had already told me and showed me the video, and I told her about us wanting to get the doctor back so we talked about some ideas on how to do it. While my parents where just shaking there heads at our ideas saying that its mean and we shouldn't do it. In the end we came up with an idea. So now the thing was waiting for the doctor to come in. That's when I remembered that I wasn't wearing a ring, Lizzie was still wearing the ring that Dani gave her yesterday since Dani insisted to let her keep it so they don't bring any suspicion.

"We have one problem though, I don't have a ring" I say showing them my hand.

"Oh right well here take this" Dani said handing me one of her rings I honestly don't know how she has so many rings but I dont mind I mean it worked out.

"Thanks" I say putting it on my ring finger

"There now you guys are fake married, nice to meet you Mrs & Mrs Reyes" Dani says teasingly earning a shove from me as I shove her shoulder a little making her trip a little. That's when I felt Lizzie nudge my shoulder.

"Hey play nice, don't be mean to your sister" she tells me which earns her an offense look from me how dare she side with my sister. 

"Yeah listen to my sister in law, Maya" Dani says and as I am about to respond to her Lizzie nudges me again.

"Don't even" she says giving me a glare

"Okay, Jesus no need to actually play the wife part" I say getting another nudge from Lizzie

"Okay, okay I'll stop no need for violence, you already bumped into me twice I think I am good, dear" I say the last part teasingly which makes her blush.

1 point me, 0 lizzie

"Oooo I am calling it now you guys are going to actually get married one day" Dani says making me roll my eyes. This girl..

"Dani we just met and we barely know each other so don't even start" I tell her as she just scoffs 

"Yeah, yeah we shall see when you are walking down the aisle" she says wiggling her eyebrows

As I am about to respond my mom speaks.

"Don't even start Maya Lee Reyes" my mom says giving me a warning look

"What she can say that but I have to be quiet, how is that fair" I scoff which gets me a slap to the head from Lizzie

"Oww" I say rubbing my head.

"Don't speak back to your mother" she says sternly making me honestly scare when she tilts her head a little

"Okay I'm sorry" I apologize 

"See she's wifey material" Dani says 

"Daniela May Reyes, stop it too. Even though you do have a point there." My mom says as she agrees with her

"What! you two, god people we just met" I say. yes I would like to call Lizzie mine but god no its too soon and I am not proving the point about lesbian moving fast true

Before Mom could answer Dani speaks up

"Lizzie what do you think, do you like my sister or another words does she have a chance" Dani says making us all look at Lizzie which I can tell she felt uncomfortable with all of us looking at her. But before I can say something she speaks.