17 - pancakes

Lizzie Pov

I woke up and decided to go downstairs and make breakfast for everyone. Since I am pretty sure that they are still sleeping. I don't really know what to make for breakfast though so I am stuck between pancakes or toast I could also make waffles crap this is hard. As I am deciding I hear someone walk in so I look up and see Scar with Rosie.

"Good morning guys how'd you sleep" I say as they look up at me as they rub their eyes.

"Good morning we slept good, what about you?" Scar asks

"I slept good too anyways I need help deciding on what I should make for breakfast" I say as Rosie runs over to me so I pick her up

"Can I help auntie Liz?" she asks as she pouts at me

"Yeah of course you can help but first I need to know what we should make" I say as she looks at me than at her mom.

"Pancakes everyone likes pancakes" she says as she smiles big at her thinking of something for us to eat. I look over at scar who just nods so I look back at Rosie and nod as well.

"Yup your right pancakes it is, so that only means that we have to wash your hands and then we can start cooking" I say as I pick her up and carry her to the kitchen sink to wash her hands.

After a while of just Rosie and Scar helping me make breakfast. Flo and Hailee along with Aubrey came down and are just sitting on the couch watching a movie. As breakfast is almost done Annie, Maya and the twins come in.

"Good morning" Maya says in a tired voice damn is she hot even in the mornings.

"Morning breakfast is almost done" I say as Maya nods and Annie sits down with Stella on her lap. Milo just walks around the counter and looks up at me.

"What's up bud" I ask him as he holds his hands up for me to pick him up which I do.

"izzie ance aty?" he says as he lays his head on my shoulder as I rub his back.

"Sure bud we can have a dance party. What song should we do?" I ask as he looks over at Maya

"Mama ong" he says as Maya looks at me and Milo and nods.

"Okay then I will go grab my guitar then" she says as she walks to the guest room and grabs her guitar before walking back to us.

"Okay bud you know how we start this then" she says as Milo nods and Stella comes over to us. Maya starts to play the guitar.

Who's to say what's impossible
Well, they forgot this world keeps spinning
And with each new day
I can feel a change in everything
And as the surface breaks, reflections fade
But in some ways, they remain the same
And as my mind begins to spread its wings
There's no stopping curiosity

I want to turn the whole thing upside down
I'll find the things they say just can't be found
I'll share this love I find with everyone
We'll sing and dance to Mother Nature's songs
I don't want this feeling to go away

Who's to say I can't do everything
Well, I can try
And as I roll along, I begin to find
Things aren't always just what they seem