27 - Surprise Guest?

Maya Pov

Yesterday was just wonderful, well apart from how the day started. It ended quite nice I mean it finally happened like it actually fucking happened....WE KISSED AHHH it just sounds so unreal but it was amazing like I can call her mine now I mean not officially...at least not yet but it feels good to be able to know that she feels the same way. After our time that we had outside as we enjoyed the sunset that soon turned into the night sky with the amazing view of the water we had decided to go inside and go to sleep since it was late so I ended up taking her to her room and kissing her goodnight since we both agreed that we shouldn't sleep in the same room at least not until we talk to the twins about us and so they don't get confused although I think they will be rather happy since they have been waiting for this for quite a while now. After our goodnight kiss I walked over to my room that I am staying in and saw the twins fast asleep in the cribs that I am guessing Annie brought from the house I honestly was wondering were they had went but as long as the twins are okay and safe then it's fine by me. I smiled at them and went over and kissed their heads goodnight before changing into some comfortable clothes and flopping down on the bed and going to sleep with a smile on my face.

back to the present time which lets just say that I woke up with two little monsters on top of me and an annoying little brat aka Dani along with my crazy ass friend Annie.

"Good morning bugs" I say as I sit up and pull them both closer to me giving them kisses on there cheeks before hugging them, getting that nice smell of baby shampoo I swear that there shampoo smells way better than any other shampoo in the whole world.

"Mama ets o pay wif izzie" Stella says as she snuggles into me while Milo on the other hand is trying to escape from my hold.

"Okay let's get up then" I say as I look up at the two baboons who are smirking at me. Oh No what did they do now

"what are you two planning" I ask as I start to get up from the bed only to be pushed back by my kiddos as they start to pull my shirt down. Thank god I am wearing a bra. I mean I am not embarrassed or anything after all it's my sister and my best friend It's not like they haven't seen my breast before.

"jeez hold on you two" I say as I pull down my bra and let them latch on while pulling the blanket over them because I definitely don't want someone walking in seeing something they shouldn't see aka keep in mind that most of the avenger crew are here and could easily come in so I prefer be safe than sorry.

"So now that you have them situated how would you feel about going swimming later I mean after all we are in a beach and yesterday we couldn't enjoy the water much" Annie says as she sits down on the end of the bed along with Dani

"duh what else would we do I mean its the only logical thing to do here plus I don't really have anything planned for today other than writing more music since I do have to get the record done" I say as they nod and get up coming towards me. oh there's more isn't there..rule one is to never trust your sister and best friend because together  they are chaos and be ready to buy glue, tape and anything that would help to stick or stitch an injury or a broken item trust me I have learned my lesson. And rule two is be prepared for them to make unexpected plans without your consent of the type of situation you will be in and my guess is that today could go easy and nice or yup always the or..be ready for a stressful day and having to keep a look out at everything at every given moment. so I am prepared for the chaos today and just in case I should make sure to bring triple the clothes just in case they plan to leave me naked while I am in the water. I definitely don't want a repeat of our last lake trip.

"alright then we shall see you later" they say as they both walk out giggling. yup I am prepared and maybe I should bring more clothes just in case.

______________________________________