June 7th '59

*It's June 22'59

Nate and Tyrell are 12.

Izzy is 15.

Kyle is 16.

Aneesa, Asad and Tamika are 17.

Tanisha is 19.

JJ is 25.

Diego is 28.*

Tyrell arrived at the Rox's crib, the place he once saw as a secret base that needs to be destroyed. He had unexpectedly come across a Rox's member while walking carelessly on the North side of Naire. His confidence made Captain Naveen look past his connection to Sha and let him join their new crew. A bold move wouldn't you say? Nevertheless, Naveen is only an ambassador for the real Leader.

Tyrell stood in front of the door that led to the entrance of the Rox's residence. The confidence he once had was nowhere to be seen at that moment. He even began to have second thoughts while being unable to even lay his hand on the door handle.

"So you're the new kid." A tall man spoke with a grin on his lips as he opened the door from inside the residence. That same man, a bit over 6ft, had revealed all his knowledge about the South side gang.

"Quann..." Tyrell's eyes grew big as he saw who stood in front of him. " That's where you've been ?"

"Walk in, I'll show you around, kid."

"Kid ?" repeated Tyrell. Their crib looked much more expensive than the Silvers' crib. The front door led to a wide front yard. They walked on stone squares that led to the entrance of a flat-roofed stone villa house.

"Shit.." gasped Tyrell as he looked around. Quannell grinned once more. "Why aren't there many people here? I thought this gang was bigger than ours-"

"This is ours. We ain't part of the other gang, don't ever forget that." warned Quann before getting interrupted by a woman's voice.

"Bebe, who'd you bring here ?" said the woman, walking towards Tyrell and Quann. She was about 5'4 (1.62m). Ty looked at Quann confused.

"Who's she ?" he asked.

"She? She is his girlfriend."

"You found a new girl already ?"

"What the fuck does he mean by that ?"

"I don't fucking know what this kid is on... Andrea this is the newbie our leader asked me to bring in. His name is T.Y. Be nice to him." He nodded his head while eyeing his girl intensively. She rolled her eyes and shifted her attention to Tyrell. "I'll show him around, I'll be back." The two guys continued to walk through the house, passing through a hallway with dim light. Quann then stopped in front of a door, his back facing Tyrell.

"You're T.Y. now. Don't speak about anyone from the Silvers. They know you're related to Sha but play dumb if they ask about Draco or anyone else, you hear me, kid ?"

"They don't know that Sha and Draco are related ?"

"Just act fool,kid."

"Stop calling me kid, Quann."

"Just answer me. This place don't allow soft shit."

"I heard you."

"It's Shawn. Don't be calling me anything else." he advised. Tyrell put his fist against his lips, holding back a peal of laughter. Quann–Shawn opened the door and they walked through it. Adults dressed in all black were gloating at the newcomer from head to toe. Weapons were hanging on the walls and even with all that ammunition surrounding them, it wouldn't be a surprise if each gang member had at least two weapons on them.

"I'll introduce you to my mains. Yo DJ !" He called out one man. He was sitting on a large bench next to a dark-skinned woman with a burgundy afro and three other dudes.

"That's him ?" asked the man as he walked towards them.

"That's him."

"Dejun Wong, 19." said the man. He had brown monolid eyes, and jet-black wolf-cut hair. He was also shorter than Quann–I mean– Shawn. About 5'11ft (179cm) tall.

"How old are you ?" asked DJ lowering his head to get closer to Tyrell's height. That good-intentioned action made a muscle in Ty's jaw twitch.

"12."

DJ threw his head back, ruffling his hand in his hair. "Woah I thought you were a bit older... Around my brother's age..." T.Y. glanced at Keshawn and saw that his eyes were on someone else. A teen whose eyes looked cold. Too cold for a young person. DJ took a look back and grinned. "That's my brother." he said, signaling the teen to come.

"You're how old ?" asked the teen in a sharpened tone. DJ's brother had a height of 5'6ft ( 170cm). He was taller but not enough to tower over Ty as he was around 5'5ft (166cm).

" I'm twelve. Who're you ?"

"Tao Wong, 14. Let's survive on good terms." He gave out his hand. T.Y. shook it and they both smirked.

"Let's go see the others." suggested Shawn. They walked towards the large gray bench where a woman and another man were seating. "The man you see is called In Sol Min but he goes by Kai. Only a few know his real name." he whispered before they got close enough to the two on the bench. The Wong siblings passed by them and seated themselves on the couch. Tao sat next to Kai and DJ, next to the woman.

"I heard your name's Tyrell." commented Kai.

"It's T.Y." corrected Shawn.

"I was speaking to him. Isn't your name Tyrell Smith ?"

"He goes by T.Y. just like you go by Kai, Insol Min." replied Shawn. Kai's grin slipped off his lips and he got up, gloating at Keshawn. He was way taller than T.Y. reaching a height of 183cm (6ft). Kai neared himself to Shawn and placed a firm grip on his shoulder.

"You're lucky she's here." he whispered into Keshawn's ears before going in between him and Ty, wrapping his arm around the newcomer's shoulders. Ty froze in his presence. "I'm Kai, it's a pleasure having you as an addition." He faked a smile.

"Last but not least, Riri." added Shawn. The black woman with a burgundy dyed afro stood up and neared herself towards them, swaying her hips left to right. Kai moved back to his spot, exchanging a sneaky glance with her.

She tilted her head slightly and gave Tyrell a warm smile. "Hi T.Y. My name is Renee Turner and I'm 18 years old. You can always come to me if you need help, I'll be like your new older sister." She winked. Tyrell nodded. "Your cornrows look a bit old. Lemme redo them for you one day." Tyrell nodded once again.

"Is he here yet ?" said a voice, coming from behind Tyrell and Shawn. Riri looked up before turning around and sitting back on the couch. Ty and Shawn turned around. Naveen and Drea were making their way toward them.

"Welcome, T.Y. I'm Captain Veen." smiled Naveen. "All your orders will come by me and all your problems will go through me."