A Killer Trio

Monday October 27th '60. It had been exactly a week and two days since my kiss with Xavier. The next day I tried avoiding him at school but we ended up leaving together. Just him and I in the same car. Asad used to pick us after classes but because of our different schedules, after he finished with his classes, he would pick up Kyle and Izzy from high school. Nate would take the bus with Tyrell and go home so they didn't need a ride. Shit. I was sitting besides Xavier and he still hadn't said anything since we got into the car. The car stopped at a red light and I peeked a glance at him but he caught my eye. I quickly looked away, flustered and lowered my window.

"Why are you lowering your window, it's cold outside." His arm was above my chest and his face scarily close to mine. My face began feeling hot. "Mika." I lifted my eyes off his arm and looked at him. "I won't pretend what happened yesterday didn't happen. I wasn't drunk and I meant each word I said." The car started to move again and we headed to the mansion.

"I need more time to think." I finally said, breaking this unbearable silence.

"Tell me when I can get an answer, I'm bothered."

"Xavier, I don't know." I wish I could've given him a better answer but a better answer would've been a lie. 

* * *

After my encounters with the Rox Gang, I was never really at peace whenever I was outside. I feared they would strike and that I wouldn't be ready to fight back. Our Leader got intel about the ones we already met: Riri, Shawn, Drea, T.Y. and the Killer Trio that consisted of Kai, DJ and Tao. Those three always got the worst job done. They all acted under Cap Naveen's orders who got his orders from the real Leader: Jax.

Reunited, Cap Veen asks his Rox members for suggestions on how to destabilize the Rox Gang. "We should torture one of them." says Andrea.

"Let's get the Killas to kidnap one of them. You three up for it ?" Asks Naveen. Dj, Kai and Tao smirk in agreement.

"Titi sounds like a good target in my opinion." Adds Drea. Renee stares at her. "What ? You don't agree with this, Riri ?"

"Do you have a soft spot for Silvers ?" Asks Captain Naveen.

Renee sighs annoyed. "I don't care who it is you pick, just don't use her."

"Do you have an issue with Titi being the target, Shawn ?" Asks Naveen.

"Why would I have an issue?" he retorted.

"Do I fucking look clueless to you ? We know you have history with her." chuckles Naveen.

"I could care less about that bitch." answers Keshawn. Drea grins hearing the words of her boyfriend.

Naveen sighs. "Do you, T.Y., have a problem with Sha being the target ?" Tyrell shakes his head. "I want to hear you say it for fucks sake !" He hollered.

"No. I came here knowing sum' like that could occur."

Naveen smirks. "I'll talk with the Leader." adds the Captain. Right as he was about to dismiss them, DJ interrupted him.

"I heard there's a new member of the enemy's gang." He began speaking. Naveen stayed still and eyed him sourly. "X is his name."

"I wouldn't worry about him whatsoever." He finally responded.

"And why's that ? Is there something we should know ?"

"You should know to just accept my instructions. If you dig where you shouldn't you'll end up in your grave." 

* * *

Sunday, they took action. The killer trio went out to the East Side. They were dressed fancy, wearing suits and ties to blend with the community. "Take the next left." said Kai, sitting in the passenger seat. Tao was seated behind in the middle, legs spread widely. He had wired earbuds in his ears. They entered the private underground parking of the university of Naire and dropped Tao off. "Repeat what you have to do."

He took his earbuds off. "Find the principal. Bring him into a discreet room and scare him a lil'" Tao smirked.

"Yeah. DJ and I will come after we get the rich kid."

Somewhere in the underground parking lot, Tao would run into the principal of the university of Naire. Unfortunately for him, the principal was accompanied by another man. Judging from the way he was dressed and the way he was speaking, it was a person of a so-called high status.

"May I help you, young man ?" The principal spoke. Tao's eyes moved to the other man.

"Leave."

"Excuse me ?" The man pulled out his phone. "This is private property and you're an intruder so I will call the police."

"Did I fucking stutter ?" Tao's tone had risen. He pulled out a pocket knife out of one of his many pockets and pointed it at the man. "Drop your damn phone and leave as if nothing happened. If you speak, I'll know and I'll come for you."

"Young man," The principal inched forward, raising his hands above his shoulders. "Let's not do anything stupid, yeah ? If you're looking for a scholarship I can give it to you." The other man began dialing a number on his phone.

"I warned you." He threw his knife and both the man and the principal ducked. The knife sliced through the man's hand, making him drop his phone.

"Damnit Andrew, can't you see he's serious !" yelled the principal. "Young man, young man ! I'll give you whatever sum you want. Please spare me." Tao neared the men and knocked them out. Their bodies he dragged all the way to a room where he made them sit on a chair and tied them up.

"Why are we here ?" Andrew had woken up minutes before the principal. Tao brought another chair and placed it in between the men.

"Young man." Tao put on his earbuds, blocking the rest of what the principal had to say. Terror clouded both men's faces as they watched him put on black gloves and pull out another knife. Sharper than the previous one they had witnessed.

"Who wants to go first ?" He smirked.