Present Day | A Weird Feeling | 1

A/N: I would like to formally apologize for the awkwardness you will encounter at a certain part of this chapter. It had to be done and I will do it again.

Later that evening, our generous donor came by with his midnight blue luxury car. Izzy, Kyle, Neesa and I were downstairs in the living room with him.

"So how do you guys like the mansion?" he asked us, sitting on a one seat couch.

He could've just said house.

"It's amazing~ I can really vision myself living here." said Aneesa. Izzy, seated in the couch beside, with Kyle, nodded her head in agreement.

"True that. It's fire, no cap. Appreciate it, bro." added Kyle. He slightly lifted himself off the couch to reach Xavier's hand for a handshake.

"It was nothing, I'm glad you all like it." He turned his head towards me, still smiling politely. "You also like it, Mika ?"

I shook my head. "You're doing too much-" Neesa stabbed me with her elbow. " I mean, it's too much. You didn't have to." I said.

He smiled at me again before getting up and walking towards the kitchen table. "I realized that the place didn't have food yet, so I brought stuff to eat."

"Fuck yeah !" exclaimed Izzy as she lifted her arms up. We all got up and sat at the table and ate. After dinner, Kyle and Izzy excused themselves off the table and went up to their rooms. The rest of us cleaned the table and Aneesa invited Xav up in our room.

Aneesa sat on her bed and I sat on mine. "Why aren't you staying here with us ? There's enough space."

He pulled out our desk table chair in between our two beds and took a seat. "What am I supposed to tell my parents ?" He chuckled dryly.

"When will the renovation start ?" I added into the conversation.

" Monday." he answered without thinking for long.

"In two days, that's soon !" exclaimed Aneesa, joyfully. He nodded his head and I unconsciously did the same.

"Good to know. We'll see you on Monday then ! Have a safe drive home." I said, forcing the most genuine smile I could.

"She's just a bit tired. She meant to say please come by tomorrow. Ain't that right Tamika ?" I began to feel a strong force clouding me. From the corner of my eye, I could see Neesa staring at me with piercing eyes. The same frightening stare Asad gives when he's displeased but in a reduced version.

"Oh right, it is late, you're right I should be heading home. Good night Aneesa. Good night Mika."

"Good night to you too. See you tomorrow !" She closed the door behind him, turned around and stared at me with frowning brows and squint eyes. "Tamika Belladonna King."

"Why are you saying my whole name ?"

"Why did you act like that towards him !"

"He gives me a weird feeling."

"You're the one giving a weird feeling. He's just trying to be nice to us. Give back that same energy."

There was nothing I could say that would defend my actions. "You know he called me Belladonna ?" I commented, relieved I could change the subject.

"He did ?" She sat on her bed, criss-crossing her legs. " Are you sure you didn't hear it wrong ?" she asked. I was sure she had now forgotten about our previous topic.

"Neesa c'mon. You can't confuse Belladonna with Tamika !"

"Right... He might've heard it from someone." She concluded. She was right. It would be possible but it got me wondering. Who could he have heard it from ?