✔ Thirty-fifth Chapter

"Don't even try to deny it. I already know that you are stealing from the Empire," I tilted my head slightly to look at the bald guy in a suit. The beads of sweat were starting to multiply twice as fast from earlier.

"I-I don't know what you are saying," he denied.

I smirked. Then I pulled out the folder that contains all of the crimes he had been doing without the Empire's knowledge from my bag. I spread the papers, photos – all the evidence of him stealing money and losing them all from gambling out on the table for easier viewing.

"I told you, 'don't try.'"

He gulped nervously. His face got even paler. "W-What do you want from me?"

Ngumiti ako. "Nothing really," I shrugged. "It's just that, I want to buy your share of the Empire."

"My share? A-All these? For just my share?" He asked surprised.

"Yes."

"But why? Bakit mo kailangang gawin ang lahat ng ito para lang bilhin ang share ko?"

"Don't ask too many questions if the answer is already obvious," I stared at him. "I want your share. Simple as that. Now, are you going to sell it to me or do you want me to publicize your actions and put you in prison?"

-x-

"How many shareholders does the Travis Empire has?" Tanong ni Kira habang naglalakad kami.

"There are 6 shareholders. The Travis holds 36%; Carl Felix – the ex-owner – held 23%; the lady who is addicted to sex that we caught paying the Empire's men to pleasure her held 11%; the hacker who we also caught hacking the Empire's bank account held 9%; the other lady who loves money and accepted the money that we offered held 10%," I explained long. "Then this bald guy held the other 11%."

Kira's scream made me jumped a little and looked back at her. "Are you okay? What's wrong? Why did you scream?"

She screamed again then jumps to hug me. "DEAAR!"

Nanlaki ang mga mata ko. "Kira!" I hissed. "Someone might hear you!"

"Hihi!" She giggled while hugging me.

"You, lady, are starting to creep me out."

"Well, Miss Zie Innogen, in case you have not noticed yet, I would like to declare it right now."

"Okay? Enlighten me then."

Kira advanced towards me and put her mouth next to my right ear.

"You are now the major shareholder of the Travis Empire," bulong niya.

I gasped and looked at her, wide-eyed. "Oh my God."

"Oh my G, indeed!"

I gulped while calming myself from excitement. "Dear!" I squealed as I shook her arm.

"Miss Zie! Someone might hear you!" Balik niyang sabi.

"Hihi!" And I found myself giggling like she did a minute ago.

"Dear, now I know why you said its creepy. Please don't do it again," tawa niya.

"I can't help it!"

"I know! That was what I felt just a second ago when I realized that you're the maj –"

"That's not it dear!" I cut her off. "I mean that's not all."