✔ Twenty-ninth Chapter

Nang makaalis na si Syl, nakahinga na kami ng maluwag ni dear.

"I cannot believe this is happening!" Kira exclaimed as she flipped her bangs.

I let out a sigh of frustration. "Neither do I."

"Dear! Where the heck did that freaking man got the information about Papa looking for kuya? He got nerves to come here and presented himself as my big brother! How dare he do that to the Krausses?"

"Dear, someone leaked the information out about Ninong's and Itay's actions. Tsk!"

Napahilamos ng mukha si Kira. "Yun nga eh! Who would share this family info to the Travis? Who?"

Napatahimik kaming dalawa at nag-isip.

"What are you two doing?"

We looked up from where that voice came from and we ended up shocked.

"DOC?!" Sabay naming tanong ni Kira.

"What are you doing here?"

"Why are you here?" I asked the same time as she did.

Doc Xian was walking down the staircase and it immediately reminded me of Ninong Seb of that specific morning. Napakunot-noo ako.

Why did I thought of that?

"Hello to the two of you, too." He greeted as he got in front of us. His hands were inside his navy blue pants' pockets.

Mas kumunot ang noo ko. "Kailan ka pa dumating dito?" I asked.

"At bakit hindi kami informed?" Nakapamewang na tanong naman ni Kira.

He shrugged. "I have been living here since you two left to go to America."

"WHAT?!" Sabay na naman kami ni Dear.

He shrugged again. "Yeah, you guys haven't really saw me up until now because I'm gone even before the two of you wake up in the morning. Always. Then, I would either come home late that you both are sleeping already, or earlier than you and then, just lock myself up to my room before you even got home."

My mouth hanged open with this guy's explanation, and I see Kira has the same reaction as mine.

"This... this is—"

"Unbelievable!" I finished what she was going to say.

Kira was still shocked when she asked a question. "D-Does that mean you were here all along since we came back, went to that party, planned the business, and when that Sylvester Theo Travis came here and declared himself as my missing kuya?"

Doc Xian nodded. "And when he kept on coming back, explaining his side story, and saying that he wanted to spend some time with you?" He asked back. "Yes. I was here the whole ti—"

I didn't let him finish what he was going to say as I punched his left shoulder. "Then why didn't you show your freaking face up?"

He looked at me like I suddenly grew two heads. "Ow?"

"Doc! Oh please! As if you got hurt by that," Kira rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. When he gave her you-seriously-said-that look, Kira uncrossed her arms. "Fine. I know it hurts. A lot."

I went poker face. "You whiney duo! My punch doesn't hurt that much―K." I looked away. They already shot me with that don't-continue-whatever-you're-going-to-say-'cause-we-know-better look, what can I say more?

"Dear, we all know that you became a black belter in Judo and Aikido during the time we were out of the country. So don't say your punches do not hurt," Kira pointed out.