✔ Thirty-first Chapter

"So what's your plan?"

His voice startled me and made me jump up a little. I turned around and saw him leaning his back on the wall, next to my room's door. His arms were crossed. He is wearing a plain black T-shirt and a gray sweatpants.

I gulped. You, Doc Xian, are one fine specimen.

"Like what you're seeing?" he asked again with his masculine voice that sent chills all over my body.

I gasped softly, hypnotized by him. "Very," I whispered so low and slowly. Then my eyes grew big, realizing what I just said.

"I didn't quite heard what you said, Mackenzie," he said in a low voice, enough for me to hear. He is now walking slowly.

Why am I having a hard time breathing as I watch him walking towards me?

He showed me a sexy grin... and I forgot how to breathe.

T-This is not right. How can a man be so irresistibly handsome and hot at the same time?

He placed his arms on both of my side, holding the table with the mirror in the process. My back found the edge of that table as I backed up the same time he leaned down.

"Now," he started. Oh gosh, his breath smells mint. "Would you repeat what you whispered?"

Another gulp. That broad shoulders, that chest! I wonder how strong—oh my! Wake up, Zie! And stop staring at his chest!

I blinked fast and tried to looked up and meet his eyes.

Wow, his green eyes are so intense. I wonder—NO! STOP WONDERING!

I shook my head and took a deep breath.

"I'm waiting," he whispered then put a loose strand of my hair behind my left ear. "Mackenzie."

"Very," I whispered with close eyes as I leaned to his hand. His fingers were tracing my jawline and I'm liking how it sends little electricity to me, waking my blood.

"Such a beautiful skin," he whispered huskily, more to himself than to me. "Very what Mackenzie?" His thumb was lightly tracing my lower lip. I couldn't help it but bite that lip of mine, and I opened my eyes. I saw his eyes grew wide while looking at my lip. "Bad action Mackenzie. Very bad."

My gosh, his voice is turning me on big time.

"How bad?" Wait, is that my voice? I didn't recognize it!

"I-don't-think-I-can stop-myself-anymore bad."

"Then don't." What. Did. I. Just. Say?

"I won't."

Two words. Two words and just those and his lips met mine.

"DEAR! READY KA NA BA? MALAPIT NA TAYONG UMALIS!" Kira shouted after knocking loudly on my door.

Almost met mine. Almost!

Para akong nabuhusan ng malamig na tubig at napatikhim. "W-Wha, um," I don't know what to say and I kept looking down the floor.

"Mackenzie, Mackenzie," he murmured with the same voice. It was like Kira didn't pound the door and shouted at the top of her lungs!

"D-Doc, um," I bit my lip stronger to stop myself from getting hypnotize again.

He chuckled and he leaned off of me. And I found oxygen immediately.

"DEAR?"

"I-I'm getting ready dear! I'll meet you downstairs!" I managed to shout without my shaky voice.