【 🇺🇳 United Nations 🇺🇳 】[Updated]

⮕ Updated UN 🇺🇳 I sort of like her, but organizations in general I'm still working on.

⮕ Up next; Finland 🇫🇮 [updated—again, may use the longer template], or Colombia 🇨🇴 

⮕ Sorry for the 2 updates within 24 hours—I've had this gal saved for a while.

{ Over View }

✎ Organization Official Name = 🇺🇸/🇬🇧  United Nations 🇬🇧/🇺🇸 || 🇸🇦 منظمة الأمم المتحدة 🇸🇦 || 🇨🇳 联合国 🇨🇳 || 🇫🇷 Organisation des Nations unies 🇫🇷 || 🇷🇺 Организация Объединённых Наций 🇷🇺 || 🇪🇸 Organización de las Naciones Unidas 🇪🇸

✎ Organization Official Nickname = UN

✎ Organization Motto (English + Native Language) = [none]

✎ Human Name = Marivia Mai

✎ Human Nickname = Maria

✎ Organization Age = 

➡️ 26 June 1945 (77 years ago) ➯ UN Charter Signed

➡️ 24 October 1945 (77 years ago) ➯ Charter entered into force

✎ Age = 77

✎ Date of Foundation = 24 June 1945

✎ Birth date = [none] ➯  robotic being

✎ Zodiac = cancer ♋️

✎ Gender = female

✎ Biological Sex = technically none

✎ Pronoun(s) = she/her/hers

✎ Sexuality = no Sexuality

✎ Flag = 🇺🇳

✎ Nationality = United States

✎ Religion = [none]

✎ Main Language(s) = Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Russian, and Español

✎ Language(s) Known = recognised language

✎ Language(s) Learning = [none]

✎ Language(s) wanting to learn = [none]

{ Personality }

✎ Personality = UN is programmed to be supportive. She's created to maintain peace and friendly relations amongst nations. Does she malfunction? Of course.

1. Peace. The United Nations is an organization that was created to maintain international peace. Now, to be clear, she's not officially the one to create everything or determain whatever comes next. Sometimes she'll have that authority, but most of the time she's simply the one to annouce it since in reality, votes are taken to determine what the UN does. The G20 (and occational just G7 for final decisions) are the ones who make the UN meetings, what to say during it, and how they'll. UN is like headmaster or guidance councilor almost, she calls the shots when it comes to suspensions and expellings (for context on this; its sort of like a school where every other day or so every countryhuman just goes to different meetings throughout the day), she makes the schedules on those days, and private meetings—she simply there for guidance and to keep a smooth, peaceful day. She's designed to do this, to know exactly what happening and when so she can calm whatever flame may be rising.

2. Smarts. I've seen a lot of people make UN a very nieve person, and, for some reason, not very understanding. When it comes to the states, I've never seen a UN that isn't surprised or shocked by the fact the United States has states. I don't like that. I feel like UN would be smart, getting information very quickly and is very logical. She doesn't understand sarcasm or jokes for that matter because she's simply designed to remain logical and take everything seriously. If a country name has "United" in it, she finds it common sense to suspect there's more represeatives and Provinces she simply just hadn't seen yet.