* 🌼 Crimea 🌼 *

✎ Country Name| Republic of Crimea

✎ Country Nickname| Crimea

✎ Human Name| Galina Luda 

✎ Human Nickname| None

✎ Country Age| 67 [from when it transferred to Ukraine]

✎ Human Age| 16

✎ Gender| Female

✎ Pronouns| she/her/hers/shes/herself

✎ Biological Sex| Female

✎ Sexuality| Straight + Questioning + Asexual

✎ Personality| Crimea is a very opened minded and Carefree person. She doesn't have many responsibilities to worry about, so why should she worry? Crimea feels even when she does have something to worry about, she can push through it, so that's mainly what gets her through some stressful moments sometimes. She's almost always able to think about different perspectives of situations as well, so whenever she's in an argument with somebody, she always stops to think about it in their eyes then tries to reason with them afterward. Shell never raises her voice if she's angry for she doesn't want to hurt anybody that way. Although Crimea also isn't one to sit still for long and if she has to, she gets annoyed. Much like United Korea, she'll start poking people if she's forced into doing something or has to sit down for a while and that's just how she relives her energy. However, unlike United, she'll always apologize to whoever she caused trouble too and offer to make a deal so she'll make it up to them. Despite that though, let's get into some bad traits. She is very Gullible and easily falls for everything. You can easily take advantage of her or manipulate her, which is something she despises about even herself. Another bad trait about her is the fact she doesn't necessarily think before she acts. Especially when she's annoyed. She'll say stuff or do things in the heat of the moment and not even think about it until hours later. She sleeps her feelings away, then wakes up only to instantly feel bad. She'll try to make it up to them, although she knows that no matter how many times she apologizes, she knows she never should've let her temper get the best of her. She isn't one to refuse somebody or protest against something for she fears the backlash she may gain. She can't publicly speak or she'll stutter and mumble instead of speaking. As mentioned before, her Gullible trait maybe her worst trait. You can manipulate her easily into doing what you want, she'll forever fall for it. One more thing I shouldn't mention is the fact she hasn't had the time to fully grow mentally so she's a child at heart and in some cases mind. She's been passed around between so many different homes, nobody has had the time to sit down and help her grow. They all just pass her on to the next person.

✎ Languages Spoken| Russian, Ukrainian, and Crimean Tatar.

✎ Languages Learning| English

✎ Likes| Crimea likes going to the beach and listening to the waves. They calm her down almost instantly and don't get her started on swimming. Crimea is the bomb of swimming, and by the time you reach even half of the pool, she's already made at least 2 full laps, she's just that good. She also likes being outside in general. Crimea also enjoys hanging out with her friends. She's always talking to them to gain a better relationship and offering for them to come to visit her. She also likes vanilla-flavored things, especially Ice Cream.

✎ Dislikes| Crimea dislikes her mind sometimes. She wishes she could do so much better when it comes to her mental strength and train herself not to be so Gullible, however, no matter how hard she tries, she never seems to sharpen her mind. Crimea also dislikes chocolate. Believe it or not, she's allergic to it. Well, she's allergic to the cocoa in chocolate. Her throat closes if she has anything with the cocoa in it, so she tries to avoid it as much as she can.

✎ Strenths| Open-minded, Carefree, and Confident.

✎ Weaknesses| Doesn't think before she acts, and Gullible.

✎ Flag| Crimea's flag is a tricolor of a thin blue stripe, a large white stripe, and a thin red stripe.

《Apperance [physical]》

✎ Eyes| Crime has heterochromia eyes. Her left eye is black while the right one is a mixture of light blue and brown. I heard a majority of Russians have brown eyes while a majority of Ukrainians have a mixture of light blue to dark brown, so I made her left eye symbolize Russia while her right eye symbolizes Ukraine.

✎ Hair Colour| Crimea also has naturally two different colors of hair. The left side of her hair is a light brown while the right side of her hair is a bright blonde.

✎ Hair Length| Crimea's hair is short and goes down to about her mid shoulders.

✎ Hair Style| Crimea keeps her hair down, although usually puts her hair up into a tuff ponytail.

✎ Scars| Crimea has a scar from her left temple to the middle of her forehead. She gained it from when she was swimming one day and rammed into the side by accident.

《Apperance [Clothing]》

✎ Clothing| Crimea wears a sailer blue, 50's looking bouffant dress. It was no sleeves but instead, there's a thin lace that neatly wraps around her neck like a choker to support the dress. The skirt itself goes down to her knees.

✎ Peircings| None

✎ Tattoos| None

✎ Height| 139cm

✎ Weight| Unknown

《Relationships》

✎ Grandparents| Russian Empire Crimea [grandmother]

✎ Parents| Tatar [Biological mother], Russia [foster mom], Ukraine [old foster mom]

✎ Aunt| Belarus, Kyrgyzstan, and Mongolia

✎ Uncle| None

✎ Siblings| Kirim [biological elder sister], Simferopol [biological elder brother], Moscow ["step-sister"]

✎ Children| None

✎ Neices| None

✎ Nephews| None

✎ Other Family| Minsk [cousin], Ulaanbaatar [cousin], Bishkek [cousin], Crimean Khanate [great grandmother], Chersonesus Taurica [great, great grandfather], Roman Crimea [great, great, great grandfather], Bosporan Kingdom [great, great, great, great grandfather]

✎ Best friend| Alina [human friend], Farina [human friend], and Sabrina [human friend]

✎ Friends| Vanka [human friend], Roza [human friend], Marina [human friend], Maxim [human friend]

✎ Neutral| None

✎ Enemies| None

✎ Greatest Enemy| None

✎Partner| None

✎ Desired partner/crush| None

《Others》

✎ Mental illness| None

✎ Physical Disability| None

✎ Occupation| Swim Team Captain

✎ Other|

• Crimea is currently in Foster Care, and Russia is only her foster mom. She has no real parents after her mother had passed away. She's gone in the hands of Ukraine and Russia throughout her life.

• Crimea goes to a human school instead of one for countryhumans. That's why she has no Country friends.

• She dreams to become a famous swimmer some day.