| General Stuff |

⮕ I'm going to try and explain things (& use examples) as best as I can but of course some things still may be unclear or confusing. Just ask and I will try to clarify.

⮕ I've been working on this for like a year because I kept procrastinating lol

⮕ There was another topic I wanted to add but I can't remember what it was.

⮕ This is for anybody who's curious about my AU and how it works.

⮕ Word Count (excluding the stuff above) = 4978

☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

『 General Stuff 』

(1) ↦ Countryhumans don't physically hurt other countryhumans unless their country in the real world physically hurts another country first. For example, North Korea wouldn't attack South Korea (or vice versa) physically unless their country (/countries) in real life were to invade or cause physical harm to the other. (Physically harming could be an invasion, a bomb, an explosion, missiles, etc.) They can pick on each other and yell insults, but physically hurting each other is a no. 

     (1.1 ) ↦ That being said, tensions can cause two nations to not like/be very unfriendly towards one another. Enemies or even neutral nations can be very salty towards and be cruel verbally towards one another. But unless a country in real life goes after another country physically, a countryhuman won't physically harm another countryhuman. 

(2) ↦ Countryhuman and humans live in the same world together. I found it a little problem if they didn't because a majority of my countryhumans represent people and if they can't meet with them or interact it would've been a little issue.

     (2.1) ↦ Countryhumans are based on multiple things, but mainly based on their people, power, and culture. Government will have a role in the countryhuman's personality too but it won't be the only aspect of a character. 

     (2.2) ↦ People and culture go hand and hand for the most part because the "people" aspect of it is pretty much just "how the people in a particular place act like will correspond with how the countryhuman will act" and people in a place have their own culture that they follow. But I still categorise it as it's own aspect because what the people do is not always culture related. Like riots and protests aren't culture related but a countryhuman would mimic or partake in one.

     (2.2.1) ↦ I often reference and use miniroty groups and earlier parts in a country's history when creating their apperance or personality. Its not just the majority groups being represented, minorities are incorporated too. A country's earlier period (whether that be their previous civilizations, Indigenous peoples, dynastys, empires, etc) will have some influence on the modern countryhuman. Either in design, or interests/likings, or personality.

     (2.2.1.1) ↦ An example from what I can think of is Chile and his Mapuche influence. Mapuches make up 10% of Chile's ethnic background (as of 2023) so they're a minority in the modern nation, however Chile in my CH universe will still have a Mapuche influence and still pick up habits, customs, and little things from him. Like his interest in the star of Arauco and celebrating Wiñoy Tripantu and the traditional New Years. South Korea follows Buddhism even though its not as commonly practiced now (only roughly 16% of people follow Buddhism) because historically it had an impact on/was very commonly followed during the three Kingdoms and sculpture are still in place there today. Ethiopia has an interest in planets and the sea because during the Yeha period, God's of the sun, moon, and venus were the major deities and during the Aksumite period, the sea god, and the earth god gained attention.

     (2.3) ↦ "Power" is simply their military strength (it'll determine their physical strength, their training, and their survival instinct), and how much they train or put into their military. The more time a country puts into training their military, the more their countryhuman will train themselves so they'll have more body strength, and more survival techniques. The size of their military isn't really included as it's own thing, it more just ties into their strenth. (A country may have a lot of people in their military but not be as trained as a country with a smaller military, so that country with a bigger military won't have as much training.)