The Anniversary

MAYA POV

Over the last few months of dating Carina, I've met a few of her friends and they are honestly great. Since they all work in the hospital I've ran into them almost weekly with the Aid cart drop offs. I'm back to being captain but if a fire goes up to level 5, I assist the aid cart instead of entering the fire which I think Carina is very thankful for.

Today was our 4-month anniversary and my day off. It was meant to be Carina's but Bailey had to call her in which sucked as I had plans to surprise Carina with. Don't worry it's not on the same level as the first date. I made my way straight to Carina's office in the hospital, I had texted Jo beforehand to make sure that Carina was free. Jo is her resident so they are super close and work almost daily together. I got the thumbs up from her.

"Hi beautiful, I know our anniversary got slightly-"suddenly her lips were smashed against mine. I'll tell you I have no idea how she moved so quickly but I wasn't complaining. With both of us fighting for dominance we fell onto the couch with me below her, my hands instantly gripping her ass and pulling her somehow closer to me. I won the fight for dominance and started to kiss my way down her neck, careful to not leave marks. Now the good thing about dating a surgeon is that it is very easy removing her scrubs, I mean they're glorified pyjamas.

I started to pull her top off until she stopped me suddenly scurrying off to lock her office door and pulling the blinds down on the windows too. She pulled the rest of her shirt off and pants. She's wearing that one thong that she knows does something to me, hallelujah to me. She moved to straddle me as I was now sitting with the same amount of clothes as her; almost nothing.

-

3 orgasms each later, resulting in us laying together in a sweaty heap while kissing each other. Let's just say I am no longer worrying about sex with Carina, I'm more worried about how addictive it is.. like sex is but with her we're like rabbits. I'll tell you there's not a single surface at the station that Carina and I haven't blessed with our horniness, the same for her office. I really hope they never run a black light over any of these locations, we'd be in trouble.

Our little hot moment lasted until the end of Carina's shift which neither of us complained about. As we left the hospital, we were stopped by Amelia. Amelia is one of those people I can really relate to, there's been times where I've talked to her about childhood things and similarities we both have. Obviously there's massive things that are different but our trauma always seemed to meet on some level.

"Hi Maya, it looks like you had a very thorough physical exam by Dr Orgasm here" Amelia spoke in her usual slightly immature way, earning a high five from me and a glare from my girlfriend. I loved how easy going and fun she could be sometimes, different to the people at the station. Don't get me wrong the station is my family but we seriously have some Debbie-downers or just boring people.

"Really Amelia? I think you're the only one who remembers that nickname." Carina replies quickly.

"Anyway, the reason I stopped you two, is because a few of us are thinking of having a game night. Obviously alcohol will be there and juice because someone seems to be an addict.. I wonder who that is" she says while pointing at herself.

"Let me know when it is and we can see if we're both free! " Carina replies in a hurry before dragging me away, simply receiving a smirk and wink from Amelia as if she knew that our evening was only getting started.

"How was your day? " I asked while walking her to my car

"So tiring, there was a massive crash involving 6 pregnant women, I had back-to-back surgery all day. I don't know how I am still standing " she replies

"Are all the mothers and children okay? "

"Luckily all of them are. We had a few complications with bleeding with 2 of the mothers but everyone is okay .How was your day? " she replies again. Without warning I pulled her against the car and brought her into a heated kiss, within seconds she had reacted and had her hand holding the back of my head.

"So... that good huh? " she jokingly states once we pull apart and catch our breathe. I opened the door for her before running over to my side. Before I could even get into the car she was getting her music ready. We have a rule that in the morning I can play my music and she can play in the evening, of course this only applies if we're going to work together.

-

After a 15-minute drive I placed an eye mask over Carina's eyes and used my hand to guide her to my front door. We did get a few weird looks from neighbours; god knows what they were thinking.

"3-2-1 you can now look! " I almost shouted out of excitement.

I knew she'd be tired so I ordered a takeaway from our favourite restaurant Guac-o-Dile, over the last few months we've been regulars to the spot and have become quite good friends with the owners. I also asked Andrea if he could bake Carina's favourite dessert from Italy named Cassata. It wasn't a lot but I knew Carina would appreciate it.

CARINA POV

As soon as I smelt that Mexican food, I knew it was from our place. Of course, all Mexican food smells the same but let's just say if we have Mexican together it will only ever be from one place. This is what I call home. Over the last few months, I've been leaving clothes here since I'm here almost daily.

"Why don't we change into something comfortable? " Maya asks. I pull her hand and lead her to the bedroom where I push her onto the bed and get on top.

I started to kiss down her neck while her hands started to explore my back down to my thighs where she directed me into a grind. I could feel the vibrations of her low moans while I concentrated on her sweet spot.

As I started pulling her Station sweater off, she stopped me. "We have all night beautiful; I don't know about you but I'm starving.. plus, I picked out a movie" She finished with a shy grin.

"Let's do that Bambina, come on" I say while climbing off the bed pulling her with me back into the living room where we took our usual places on our sofa... yes we have our sides sometimes. "What movie have you picked out? " I asked once we settled.

"Don't laugh.. the notebook? I mean we don't need to and like yeah no I don't like it. I-I mean I'm a firefighter..." Maya rambles yet again, it's adorable. "Yes Maya, let's watch the notebook" I interrupted her. With an almost shameful grin, Maya rushed to put it on.

And that's how we ended the night. We never got to what we originally planned since we fell asleep cuddling wine-drunk and exchanging random childhood stories. It was perfect.