The School Walk In

CARINA POV

My God, what has gotten into Maya. She literally skipped into our room this morning and into the kitchen. She's been singing all morning and won't stop! I've checked our shared calendar about 5 times to see if there's something planned for today and it's empty.

"Bambina, what's got you in such a good mood?" I say as she dances while blending her breakfast.

"You'll find out, you beautiful human!" she shouts an inch away from my face before kissing me passionately.

"Oh, Alex has practice tonight. I've got a meeting at her school about what happened last night. And Eve and I are going to the station for a bit. I'm also planning on dropping Eve off at the day care so I can pay you a visit" she says quickly before kissing me and turning around.

"Alex, come on. It's time for school" she shouts up and a groan is heard from upstairs. "10 minutes!" Alex shouts down. "Mommy happy" Eve says while grabbing Maya's hands. "Mommy is very happy today Evie! I think when we go to the station, we should steal some of Aunty Vic's candy.. shall we do that?" Maya whispers loudly to Eve. Eve nods and high fives Maya before running towards me while I pack her breakfast along with Maya's.

"Alright, I love you and I'll see you this afternoon. Have a good morning!" Maya shouts as she leads Alex and Evie out of the kitchen.

MAYA POV

Ah the look on Carina's face this morning was definitely something. I'm just in such a good mood. Today I'm paying the school a visit to talk about the threat Ryan made last night. Hanging out with Eve at the station, means time with my Mini firefighter. She loves the station. And I think we all know why I'm heading to the hospital this afternoon, I'm happy which means happy sex!

-

Alex says "See you later mom" which instantly makes me smile wider than I already was. "Okay that looks weird now, stop smiling" she says before getting out the car. "Not gonna happen Alex, you're my daughter. I can smile all I want" I say causing her to smile as well. She hears the alarm signalling there's 5 minutes before her first period so she leaves. I pull Eve out of the car and we make our way to the school office.

"Hey, there's been a situation with my daughter than I feel I need to bring to attention with the principle. Is he here today?" I ask the receptionist.

"He is fully free now, let me just buzz him through and he'll come and get you. I haven't seen you for a while Maya" she says. "Yeah, I've got a good kid. I don't plan on coming here many more times after this meeting" I reply.

"Hi Miss Deluca-Bishop, is everything okay?"

"I don't think there is. You know my daughter Alex. She's started dating a guy called Ryan who last night threatened to start rumours around the school which are simply untrue. He threatened to spread the rumour that she's a 'whore' because she didn't want to have sex after being pressured by him" I say to him.

"I'm so sorry to have heard that. Let's sort this out. I don't really know what we can do until he does something." He says.

"I'd like to take him to the police for attempted rape." I say, he looks at me to continue. "But I believe in second chances, so I would like to offer him a deal. He can either come to a station within my district and learn manners and some life skills, or I can report him" he nods his head and calls the tannoy for him to come to the office.

"Yes sir, why did you call for me... oh" he says as he walks in and sees me standing there with Eve playing with my hands.

"Ryan, I'd like for you to sit down. It seems we have a situation that Miss Deluca-Bishop has brought to light. I have a feeling you know what situation I am on about." The principle says and he nods.