🌸 Don't Mess 🌸

Y/n's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After working in the cafe. I head towards my home. I hang my bag on my shoulder and put my hands in my pocket and start walking slowly. When suddenly I bumped into someone and fell on the road. "What the-" I stopped when I saw that jerk Who almost killed us but today he was not alone. He had his bodyguards with him but I don't care. I immediately get up from the road. "You!" He said. "Oh so remember me huh?" I said while clenching my jaw. "How can I forget the one who made my mood worse and don't you have eyes." My eyes widened.

"Wow! Last night was your fault and even now is your fault and you are saying this to me. I think you don't have eyes." I can see anger in his eyes. His so-called bodyguards move forward but he stops them. "Watch your mouth girl. Think before you speak." I laugh. "Omg... Now you are trying to threaten me but Mr. Jerk. I'm Kang Y/n. I'm not scared of you. Understand." I fold my arms to my chest.

Jungkook's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was heading to meet Mr. Nam, to teach him a lesson. What he thought he would try to invade my business and I would forgive but here I am stuck with this dumb girl. "Omg... Now you are trying to threaten me but Mr. Jerk. I'm Kang Y/n. I'm not scared of you. Understand." What the hell? "What did you call me?" I asked in a serious tone. "What happened now your ears are not working properly. I said Mr. Jerk." I start boiling in anger.

" Say thank you to god that you are a girl or I would show you who I am." She nods her head. "Okay.... Okay... You said and I got scared." She said sarcastically. Oh god, what this girl wants? "Look miss dumb.... You don't know me, so for your good don't mess with me. You get." I warned her and went from there because I had to teach a lesson to that Nam.

Y/n's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After saying that he entered the building. "What the hell! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? HUH? IF YOU HAVE COURAGE THEN COME AND FIGHT!" I yelled and went behind him but his so-called bodyguards stopped me. "Miss, please... We don't want to hurt you so go away from here." One of them said and went behind him. "You mess with the wrong girl Mr. Jerk..... Now I will show you what's the result of messing with Kang Y/n.

I went to his car. "This is the car you were about to kill us right? Now wait and watch. What will I do?" I smirk and first I puncture the car's tires and after that, I look for something to break his car. Then my gaze went to a wooden stick. I went to pick up the stick. I held it tight and first I broke his side mirrors and then I broke the front glass of the car. I smile proudly at my work. "Good job Y/n.... Now he knows with whom he tried to mess." I pat my shoulder.

Jungkook's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Who was that girl Jungkook?" Hoseok hyung asked me. My blood starts boiling after remembering her. "Don't know hyung. But she is a very stubborn and ill-mannered girl. I hope our ways never crossed again or else I don't know what I will do?" Hoseok hyung nodded and we directly went to that Nam's cabin. His all employees were terrified after saw me.

When we reach his cabin. His guards stop me. I put my hand in my pocket. "Do you know whom you are stopping?" I said with a smirk. After seeing his face color fading. I can tell he knows me. "W... We know you... But.... The boss said not ..... To allow anyone." He said with fear. "Really," I said and grabbed his collar. The other guard was about to attack but Hoseok hyung punched him and I entered the cabin.

"Hello, Mr. Nam.... Where are you going?" I said smiling while holding his guard's neck. He was looking very sacred. "Why are you here?" He said firmly while hiding his fear. "Sit Mr. Nam," I said softly. "Look I'm busy right now."

"I SAID SIT!" I growl and he immediately sits on his chair. "Good." I smile and I also sit in front of him. I take out my gun and put it on the table. He looks at my gun and then at me.

"So..... What did you think before deciding to mess with us." I ask calmly. He was sweating from fear. I smirk by looking at him in this state. "Look JK..... I don't know what are you saying." I lift my right eyebrow. "Oh so didn't know what I'm saying... I see." I rub my forehead.

I pick my gun up and immediately shoot his one guard. He flinched hard. "Now tell me you didn't know what I'm saying. Be careful with your answer because you could be the next one to whom I will shoot." I said with a warning tone.

"I don'-" Before he can say that again I shoot him on his forehead. "I already told you... Be careful with your answer." I put my gun and leave his cabin. When we came outside all were silent because of the fear. No one dares to say anything.

"Jungkook we have a meeting with the Chinese party related to our weapons." He informed me. "Okay then let's go to them from here." Me and hyung head towards our car. But when I reached my car and saw my car. I become more angry.

"Who the hell did this?" I yelled. I turn to my guards. They all look down. "We don't know boss. I cleaned my fist. "Who dare to do this to my car." Hoseok hyung taps on my shoulder and I look toward him. "There is a note." He said while pointing out toward the note. I move my gaze and take a step to get that note. I pick that note and read.

"Don't mess with me next time."

"What the hell..... This dumb girl. You mess with the wrong person miss dumb. Now I will make you regret your actions. You take enough tests of my patience. Now you have to face my anger." I said to myself. "Hoseok hyung." I immediately call his name and he immediately comes beside me.

"I want you to find out about that girl. Now she will pay for this destruction." He nodded and then he called another car and then we left from there.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🄷🄴🄻🄻🄾 🄳🄴🄰🅁 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄴🅁🅂 🤗

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐥?

𝐢 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 😊

𝐬𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐎𝐟 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭?

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐄𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐞.

𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐈𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧.....

🄻🄾🅅🄴 🅈🄾🅄 💜

🄿🅄🅁🄿🄻🄴 🅈🄾🅄 💜