🌸 Saved Life 🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jungkook and Y/n sit in that truck to take a rest. Sun was set already, so they thought to rest. "Do you think that we will be able to go back?" Y/n asked out of the blue. Jungkook sighed.

"I trust my hyungs they will find us very soon." He tries to comfort her. "I miss my Nam-ra. I just hope she is fine. I want to go to her." Y/n said in a sad voice. Jungkook looked at her.

"You love your sister very much," Jungkook said. Y/n smiled while remembering her sister. "Yes, I love her so much. She is the only family that I have." She said while looking at the sky.

"Why? What about your dad?" Jungkook asked. Y/n looks at him. "I mean you never talk about your dad." He explained himself.

"Why? Your dad didn't tell you about my appa? He must know him." She said. "And why are you interested in my family matter?" She asked while furrowing her eyebrows.

"Oh please, I just casually asked. I'm not interested in your family, okay." He said and averted his gaze. Y/n makes a wired face towards him and also averts her gaze.

Suddenly he gets off the truck. "Where are you going?" She asked firmly. He showed his pinky finger to her. She understands what he is trying to say, so she averts her gaze.

Jungkook went into the bushes to do his business.

Y/n was sitting and waiting for him. "Why he is taking this much time?" She asked herself. "Should I go and check on him?" She gets out of the truck.

"Don't move." Someone said from behind.

Jungkook's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After completing my business, I went back and saw that some men were holding Y/n.

"Welcome JK. Come, come. We were waiting for you." One of them said. I recognized him. He is Kai's right hand. Jack.

"Last time you were able to escape from us but not this time." He said with a smirk. "Looking like your boss is very scared of me that's why he sent his sycophants instead of him," I said with a smirk. He clenched his fist and attacked me but I dodged him and kicked his back.

He falls to the ground. I ran towards the man and kicked him who was holding her. I looked at Y/n and she nodded and we started fighting with them.

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jungkook was fighting with Jack and Y/n was fighting with other men. When a man points a gun at Jungkook from behind. None of them notice him. He was about to pull the trigger when Y/n's gaze went on him. She immediately pushed the man whom she was fighting and ran to stop him.

But before she reached there, she heard a gunshot and saw the man lying on the ground. Jungkook punched Jack and turned around after hearing the gunshot.

Y/n also turns around to see the person who shot the man. "Tarhyung!" Y/n mumble. Taehyung's men start attacking Kai's men and in a second all men were lying on the ground. Jack was able to run from there.

After killing all the men, Taehyung runs toward Y/n and engulfs her in a hug. Jungkook didn't like the scene in front of him.

Y/n was very shocked by his action. She slowly broke the hug. Taehyung cupped her cheeks. "Thank God you are safe. Do you know how much I was worried for you?" He said worriedly.