🌸 Furious 🌸

Y/n's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°

I clenched my fist when I heard that man. How dare he underestimate a girl. First, he was checking out me with a lustful eye and then he dared to say that. I was about to answer him but Mr. Jerk beat me into that and I was so shocked by his reply to him.

I can't believe my ears. He says that. I was just looking at him with wide eyes. I never thought that he would praise me.

I smile a little but immediately hide it and glare at that man.

Jungkook's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After humiliating himself Kai went from there. "I can't believe you praised me in front of him." Miss Dumb said from behind.

'I also can't believe I said that.' I thought. "I didn't praise you. He was trying to disparage me, so I don't have any other way that's why I said those things. I didn't mean any of it." I don't know if I said this to convince myself or her.

"I'm going to use the restroom," I said and went toward the restroom, but before going I told one of my guards to keep an eye on Kai. I know him very well. If once his filthy eyes fell on a girl, he wouldn't leave her till he took her to his bed. I last time glared at Kai where he was sitting sipping his drink while looking at miss dumb.

I don't know why I want to pull out his eyeballs from which he is looking at her. I clenched my fist and controlled my anger.

"Make sure he didn't able to go around Y/n. Understand!" He nodded and I left there.

After completing my business I came back and saw that Y/n was not there. My eyes immediately went there where Kai was sitting before I went to the restroom. He was also not there. I immediately went to the guard whom I told to keep an eye on Kai.

"Where the hell is Y/n and Kai? Didn't I tell you to keep an eye on him and don't let him around her? Then where the fuck are both of them?" I yelled at him.

"Boss, Y/n is not with him. He left before her." He replied while looking down. I sigh in relief. I went toward the balcony to get some fresh air.

I enter and put my hands on the railing and stand there. I take a deep breath. I turned my head toward my right side and saw Y/n standing with Taehyung and laughing with him.

I didn't like that she was with him. Why is she with him? Shouldn't she be with me? I immediately went toward them.

Y/n's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°

When Mr. Jerk went to the restroom. I went to the mini bar and ordered a drink for myself. I need a drink after the whole conversation with that man.

The bartender gives me my drink and I drink in one go. I order one more. I order my regular drink. When someone came and sat beside me.

"Don't over drink Y/n," Taehyung said while smiling at me. "Don't stop me Taehyung. Now I really need it." I sip the drink.

"I know Y/n but you are on duty and it's not good." I smile to see his concern for me. "Relax Taehyung. It's just my second drink."

"Thank God. Okay, listen. I was going toward the balcony the view from there was very beautiful. Do you want to see it?" I smile and immediately nod my head.