🌸 Lost Love 🌸

Jungkook's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When Taehyung came and hugged Y/n, I didn't stay there and walked out from there. I really don't understand why he always came whenever I tried to talk to her.

I sighed frustratedly. I take out one cigarette from the box and put it between my lips. I was about to light it up when Y/n's words came to my mind.

"Aish! What the hell is happening to me?" I pull my hair in frustration. I throw the cigarette.

"Whoa! What I'm seeing? You throw the cigarette," I turned around and saw Jin Hyung. "You didn't go office yet?" I asked he shook his head.

"No, I was about to go but then I saw that," I tilt my head in confusion. "Saw what?"

"Do you like her?" His sudden question shocked me. "Like... Who?" I try to play dumb.

"I raised you Jungkook. I know you know what I am talking about. I know you very well. I'm watching you. Your actions are screaming that you start liking her," I didn't know how to reply to him. Because I don't know what I'm feeling.

"Hyung, I will not lie to you but I also don't know how I am feeling and what feeling is this? Then how can I tell whether I like her or not?" I'm so confused right now.

Hyung put his hand on my shoulder. "Then tell me why you came here when you saw Tae hugging Y/n?" the scene of Taehyung hugging Y/n came in front of my eyes. I clenched my fist.

"What happened?" Jin hyung crossed his arms. I look towards him. He sighed. "I'm not saying this without any reason Kook. I can see in your eyes that you hate it when he hugs her. Correct me if I am wrong and did you not throw a cigarette because Y/n told you to do that," my eyes widen.

"How did you know this?" He smiles. "I saw everything that day. I came there to call you but then I saw Y/n was telling you not to smoke and you also threw that. Can I ask why?"

I lost my words. I look down. "Yes, I throw that because when she told me that, I felt like I should do what she said,"

"You know Jungkook when Sia told me not to drink, I promised her that I will try my best not to drink and I did because she told me. The person whom I love so much. My heart said to listen to her and even after her death I never touched alcohol."

The pain in his voice was clearly visible. He loved Sia very much and he still does. After she died because of a disease he never moved on from her. I still remember how hyung locked himself in a room for months. That time he became so vulnerable.

I never saw my Jin hyung that sad. He had very hardly recovered from the pain but he never forgot her. She is still alive in his heart.

I slowly hug him. He also hugs me back. I know no matter how much he shows that he is fine but he is not. Still, whenever someone talks about Sia, he becomes emotional.

"Do you think Jungkook that Sia is proud of her Jinnie," he asked in a broken voice. She is the main reason why Jin hyung wasn't involved in our mafia business. I slowly pat his back.

"She is hyung," I said and he hugged me more tightly. "I miss her Jungkook," he said while sobbing. I didn't say anything, I waited for him to calm down.

"Aish! Sorry, I came here for you and started my talks," he said while pulling me from the hug. He gave a fake smile.

"It's okay hyung. I'm always here to hear you," I assured him.

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"You will hurt yourself Taehyung," Y/n said. Taehyung chuckled. "I will endure every pain for you."