🌸 Wrath 🌸

Taehyung's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"One cappuccino," I said while smiling. She sighs and shakes her head. "I didn't understand why you always came here?" She asks while folding her arms. I put my hand on the table and placed my chin above my hand. "Because I love this place," I said with a grin. She just shook her head and went away from there.

I always come here to see her but today I have another reason. Jun wants to give me some information about the deal. So I call him here. Because it's a normal cafe and no one can suspect us. Y/n came with my order. "Thank you," I said sweetly. She just smiled softly and went away.

After a few minutes, Jun came. "Hello, boss." He said and sat in front of me. I take a sip of my drink. "What they are planning?" I asked in a serious voice. He handed me an envelope. I take the envelope and open it. There were some photographs in it. I slowly take out the photographs and start looking at them.

"Oooo.... So they are doing this behind us." I smirk. "What did they think.... they will do this behind our back and we never get to know this." I chuckled. I was about to say something when suddenly Y/n came. "Sir, what would you like to have?" She asks Jun very politely.

"You never talk with me in this tone," I complain to her. Jun became shocked by my behavior. "Because you came here to trouble me." She said and turned towards Jun. He gave her his order and she went from there.

"Boss.... Is it really you?" He asks shockingly. I smile while looking at her.

After finishing my coffee I last time glanced at her and went from there. I directly went to them who were doing this behind my back. I want to catch them red-handed, so they can't give excuses this time.

Jun slowly stops the car. I look out the window and get out of the car. Jun also gets out of the car and stands beside me. "Let's go Jun." Then we go inside the building. When I entered the building all people became scared. A satisfied smile appeared on my lips. I love it when people fear me.

I reached there and kicked the door very hardly that made startled the people who were present inside. "Oops....did I interrupt something," I said sarcastically. "Wha... What are you doing here?" Mr. Shin asks. I slowly went near him and warp my arm around her neck.

"To break the deal which you are doing behind our back..... Didn't hyung clearly tell you to not do any other deal with others besides us." I said in my dark voice. I can sense his shivering body.

"You can't order him." Another man said and Jun immediately shot him. "Don't you know... I don't like to be interpreted." I tilted my head. "I'm sorry sir..... I will never do that again. I promise please don't kill me." Mr. Shin immediately starts pleading. I pat his shoulder.

"Glad to hear Mr. Shin. I hope you will not give me a reason to come back to you because you are very precious to us." I said in a warning tone. He immediately nodded his head. I smile. "Good.... Now will you not ask me for some tea or coffee?" I sit in his seat.

Y/n's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"What did you think about the offer Y/n?" Hanbin asked me. I sit and place my chin on my hand. "I didn't think anything Bin. Because I don't need that job anyway. I'm living my life peacefully and I don't want to do a job with that Mr. Jerk." My heart filled with hate when I remember that Mr. Jerk. "But they called you, so I think you should go at least." I thought for a second.

"Okay.... I will go there but I will go there just to say no." He was about to say something but I stopped him by saying. "End of the discussion." And he didn't say anything.

I was talking to him when suddenly someone pulled my left ear. "What are you doing here?" My boss said. I whined. "Ouch!..... Bo... boss." She makes me stand while pulling my ear. "Go back to work." She leaves my ear and I rub my ear. "And you Hanbin. You came again. Don't you have work?" I laugh and earn a smack on my shoulder. "What hahaha... I told you to get back to work go." I pouted and went from there.

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Welcome, Mr. Han." A deep and dark voice rang in the basement. Han looks in fear towards the owner of the voice. He had lots of bruises on his face. Jimin was standing beside Han with an iron rod and smiling darkly after watching Jungkook coming into the basement.

"Nice to meet you again Mr. Han." Jungkook slowly came near him. "What did you think? Huh? You can kill me?" He starts laughing darkly. "But you forget who I am." Jungkook gives a hard punch to his face. He slowly takes a rod from the Jimin.

"Do you know why we take you here instead of killing you?" Han was just looking at him in fear. "Because I don't want to give you an easy death." He lifts the rod in the air and strikes his left leg. Han screams in pain loudly.

"I will torture you this much that you will beg me for your death." And he again hit him on his leg. After beating him mercilessly. Jungkook was panting heavily. "Sam beat him till the death didn't embrace him." He threw the rode on the ground and set his coat. Sam nods his head.

"Jimin hyung let's go... I want to freshen my mind." He said while looking at half-dead Han and then Jimin and Jungkook walked out of the place.

When Jungkook and Jimin came out of the basement of their house and sat in the car at the same time Y/n got out of the cab and went in front of the mansion. Her eyes go wide after looking at the big mansion........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🄷🄴🄻🄻🄾 🄿🄴🅃🄰🄻🅂 💜

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐥?

𝐢 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 😚💜

𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫???

𝐢 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐈𝐭.....

𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐈𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧.....

🄻🄾🅅🄴 🅈🄾🅄 💜

🄿🅄🅁🄿🄻🄴 🅈🄾🅄 💜