🌸 Sunset 🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

They both immediately followed the sound and found a small river. They both went toward the river and drank water from it.

"Thank God we found water or else I would have died thirsty," Y/n said quenching her thirst. Jungkook first washed his face and then drank the water after that, he looked at Y/n who was washing her face.

When Y/n looks toward him he immediately averts his gaze from her face and starts dusting off invisible dust but suddenly his stomach growls he feels embarrassed. Y/n heard that sound and chuckled.

"Omg! Why is your face red? It's okay to be hungry." She said softly. "I think now we should also find something to eat." She said.

Then they went to search for something to eat. When Y/n came to Jungkook with some fruits. "Here, eat this." She gives them to Jungkook.

"Are you not gone eat?" He asks. "You eat I will bring more for me, first you eat." Jungkook was very surprised by Y/n's action. He eats some of them and half gives them to Y/n.

"You should eat some. Take." Y/n was about to say but Jungkook glared. She sighed and took them from him and ate.

"Are you sure we are on the right path?" Jungkook asks. "I'm sure. My gut feeling says." She replied. "I just hope your gut feeling didn't lead us to the wrong path." He said sarcastically. They had both been walking since morning and it was evening now.

"LOOK THERE!" Suddenly Y/n yelled. Jungkook towards the direction she was pointing out and finally, they saw the road.

"See, my gut feeling was right." She said proudly. Jungkook tries to hide his smile and shakes his head. They went toward the road and stood there.

"Should we wait here?" Y/n asks Jungkook. "I think we should go ahead. It can be possible that we can get help." Jungkook suggests. Y/n nods.

"You are right. Let's go." She said and she started walking. The sun was about to set. Y/n stops and starts admiring the beautiful sunset.

"What happened? Why stop walking?" Jungkook asks. "I was just admiring the beautiful nature. The last time I saw a sunset with Appa." She said with a bitter smile. Jungkook just look at her. He knows that pain because he lost his mother. He loved his mother a much.

"My mom also loved sunset." He said out of the blue. Y/n looks towards him. Jungkook smiles and looks down. It's her first time seeing a smiling Jungkook.

"You should smile often. A smile suits you." She said while looking at his face. Jungkook looked at her and their eyes met. None of them break eye contact but the car horn pulls back to reality they immediately look towards the car and ask for help but the car doesn't stop.

"Aish! How can he ignore us?" Y/n said annoyingly. "It's okay at least we are out of the forest," Jungkook said awkwardly. Y/n also licks her lips and nods.

"Yea-yeah you are right." She stutters. They both start walking again.

'What the hell is happening to me?' Jungkook scolds himself mentally.

'Y/n... What the hell was that?' Y/n's brain asked. 'I can feel something.' Her heart said.

"Will you please shut up?" Y/n said loudly. Jungkook stopped walking and looked here and there and then at her. "Are you saying to me?" Jungkook asked in confusion.