🌸 Ungrateful 🌸

Jungkook's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I slowly open my eyes. My head is hurting like hell. I slowly stand up and put my hand on the back of my head. When I stood up, I saw that Han's men were standing there and someone was pointing a gun at them and that person was..... Miss dumb?

Oh god, what the fuck is this girl doing here. Is she out of her mind? She really likes to get into trouble. Suddenly I saw that one of them was about to shoot her from behind.

I immediately pick the gun from the ground and shoot him. She flinched and turned around to look at that man and I shot all the men.

"You really love to mess with the wrong people." She looked towards me with eyes widened after seeing me. "What are you doing here?"

"Don't tell me it was you whom I helped?" I raise my eyebrows. "What if I say yes?" She gasped.

"Omg... For you... I risk my life. If I knew that it was you then I would never help you." She said with hate.

"What you think of yourself... Huh? I didn't need your help in the first place..... Understand." She suddenly started laughing. "What? What so funny?"

"Oh really... haha. I saw that ... you didn't need my help." She imitates my voice. "You were lying on the ground. If I hadn't arrived in time, they would have killed you by now. You should be thankful to me instead of being egoistic." She folds her arms.

"Oh really... I saved you miss dumb.... If I hadn't shot that man on time who was about to shoot you then you would be that person who would die." She put her hand on her mouth.

"Oh god! How should I say thanks to you." She said sarcastically. I sigh in frustration. "And what did you call me? Miss dumb? I'm not dumb Mr jerk."

Before I could say anything to her my gaze went to Sam. "Sam!" I shook him but he didn't open his eyes. Then I check him and thank god he is breathing. I was about to take out my phone to call hyung when suddenly I realized that I didn't have my phone.

I cursed under my breath. "Shit! Now how I will inform Hoseok hyung that I'm here and fine." I mumbled.

Then I searched Sam's pocket and found his phone.

Y/n's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Oh god! How ungrateful this Mr. Jerk is. He can't even say a thank you to me. I saved his life even though I didn't know I was helping Mr. Jerk. But there is a word etiquette and I think he has no relation with that word.

Now I'm regretting for helping him. Why did I save him? Just why? I take a deep breath. I looked towards him and saw that he was searching for something.

I last time glared at him and cursed him in my mind and left that place. Because I can't stay where this man is present. I just hate him.

I open my house's door and enter the house. I put my bag on the couch and throw myself on the couch.

"Aish my shoulder is paining now. That Mr. Jerk...... Aish I don't want to see him." I sigh frustratedly and close my eyes.

Jungkook's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I call Hoseok hyung and wait for him to pick up the call and after three bells he picks up the call.

"Hello, Sam... Is Jungkook okay?" He said while panting. "I'm fine hyung."
"Oh, Jungkook..... Thank god you are okay..... But where is Sam?" I looked towards Sam and said. "He is unconscious hyung... I'm sending you my location come fast here."