🌸 A Kiss 🌸

Taehyung's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

After spending some time with hyung. I leave for dinner. Uncle would have important things to discuss that's why he called me.

My half-mind is occupied by Y/n's thoughts. I'm very worried for her. It's been two days since I met her.

Aish I miss her so much. Where are you Y/n? I want to see you. The whole ride I was thinking about her. I look at her pic on my phone which I took secretly.

"When did you take this picture of mine?" I was startled and turned toward my right and my eyes widened when I saw Y/n sitting beside me with a smile.

"Y/n?" She smiles and nods slowly. "Yes... I have heard that you miss me, so I came to meet you." A big smile crept on my face.

"You really came to meet me?" I ask like a 5-year-old kid. She slides closer to me and holds my arm and leans on my shoulder.

"Of course Taehyung. I missed you so much." She said in her melodic voice. My heart beat crazily in my chest after feeling her near me.

She leaned back and I looked at her. I felt emptiness when she left my arm. "Did you miss me?" she asked innocently.

I immediately pull her into my embrace. "You don't know baby... How much I missed you these two days. These two days felt like two years to me." she slowly broke the hug and cupped my cheeks.

"Aww... You missed me this much?" I immediately nod my head. She suddenly leans towards me and kisses my cheek. My eyes widened and my heart felt like it would come out soon.

I turn towards her and lean near her to kiss her lips. Our lips were a few inches away. When I felt the sudden push and I fell forward.

"Boss we are here." my driver said. I look here and there. Then I realized that it was a dream. I smile like an idiot and hit my head with my hands. 'Pabo Taehyung.' I scold myself.

But the dream was very good. I hope this dream comes true someday.

Jimin's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was coming from my room when I saw Nam-ra. A smile appears on my face. She is so cute. I have remembered yesterday's incident.

I slowly went towards her and stood in front of her.

"Hi, Nam-ra." She flinched because of my sudden appearance. "Hi." She said slowly. "How was your day at school today?" I ask her.

She looks at me and then looks away. "Goo... Good." She looks cute while stuttering.

"Will you please stop staring at me like this?" She said while looking down.

I was enjoying her state. I bite my lips and crossed my arms. "Why?" I teased her.

"I just don't like it." She still didn't look at me. "You didn't like what?" I asked and started taking steps towards her.

She immediately takes steps back. "Tell me Nam-ra... What didn't you like?" Her back hit the wall behind her.

She looks at me. My heart skipped a beat. Her beautiful eyes looked at me with innocence.