🌸 My Girl 🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Y/n was thinking about what Porsche said to her. She was lying in her bed flipping from one side to another but wasn't able to find a suitable position to sleep.

"Argh!" she pulls her hair. "Why is this happening to me?" she stood up from her bed and went to the garden to take some fresh air.

When Y/n was walking in the garden Jungkook saw her.

"What is she doing there this late?" he frowns. He also went to the garden.

"No, no... I can't think about all this, but what if what Mr. Porsche said is-" She stops in the middle and shakes her and slaps her cheeks.

"Stop Y/n just stop it. Don't think about nonsense things." She said while slapping her cheeks.

"Hey, hey," Jungkook said and held Y/n hands.

"Why are you slapping yourself?" he asked. Y/n heart was beating rapidly in her chest.

She looks into his eyes, his big doe eyes also looking into her.

He snaps his finger in front of her eyes. She flinched and pulled her hands back.

"What happened? Why you were slapping yourself?" Y/n thinks of some excuse.

"What are you doing here?" she asked changing the subject.

"This is my question. What are you doing here? This late?" he questions her back.

"Can't able to sleep that's why... What about you?"

"I saw you here so, that's why I came," then they both went silent.

That's so awkward for Y/n after Jungkook's confession.

"I know you are feeling uncomfortable around me," Jungkook suddenly spoke. Y/n looks at him and then looks at the sky.

"Don't think I'm forcing you but please think once what I said... Because I mean what I said." each word of Jungkook was raising the heartbeat of Y/n.

"I'm sleepy now," she said while fake yawing. "Good night," she said and immediately went from there while almost running.

Jungkook smiled while looking at her disappearing figure.

"I know you are trying to ignore this topic but I will not let you do this,"

The next morning when Jungkook entered the gym, his eyes immediately went to Y/n who running on the treadmill while listening to music.

He was lost while looking at her when his gaze went to a guy who was checking her from behind with his perverted eyes.

Jungkook's eyes went dark, he clenched his fist and went in front of that man.

"Hey... Step aside," that man said while trying to push Jungkook but wasn't able to move him a bit.

Jungkook was giving him a death glare.

"What's your problem man? Move aside and let me enjoy this view and you should also join me," that makes Jungkook angrier. He can't be able to control his anger and punches that man.