🌸 Competition 🌸

Jungkook's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I was sitting in the living room and talking via message with Suhyeok. He is spying on our enemies to know their next move. "Sir.... Dinner is ready." A servant said. I looked towards him and nodded. "Did Jin hyung come back from Japan tour?" I ask one guard. He steps forward.

"Not yet sir. But he is coming back tonight. His plane will land in two hours." I nodded and went towards the dining table.

Dad also came and sat on his chair. I sat beside his right side. "Jin didn't come?" He asks. I shake my head. "No Dad... But he will be here soon." He smiles and the servant serves dinner to us. "Where is Jimin?" He said while searching him.

"He went to a club... He said he wanted to relax for some time." And we start our dinner.

"Good evening uncle." I close my eyes in frustration. Oh god! Why he is here now?

He came and my dad stood up from the chair and hugged him. "How are you Taehyung? You came after so many days?" He broke the hug.

"I'm so sorry uncle... Actually, I was busy with something. But as soon as I was freed from the work, I came to meet you." He replied. I didn't talk to him. I silently do my dinner.

"Hello, kookie." I glared at him and he was smirking at me as usual. "I already told you not to call me by this name. But I think you didn't understand that." I said while lifting my right eyebrow.

He smiled and put his hand around my shoulder. "Oh come on kookie.... My little brother. Don't be grumpy." I looked away. I don't like him. I don't know why he always came here to irritate me.

Author's POV

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jungkook and Taehyung never share a good bond. There is no specific reason for the hate they had for each other. They just don't like each other. Although Taehyung has a good relationship with Jungkook's brothers and dad. It's like they have competition between them and they both don't want to lose and little did they know that soon there will be a reason for whom they both will compete. They will have a reason to hate each other.

Hanbin's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

When Y/n came to my house in that condition. I got worried for her. But she said she was fine. I very hardly convince her to stay at my home and now I'm cooking. After her father's death and that incident she becomes so cold to all except us and Nam-ra. She stops trusting people.

All people said rude and cold person to her but we know her. She was not like this before but when her father left her in this cruel world and she came to know how this world behaved with soft-hearted people then she decided to become one of them.

She acts accordingly to the people. If anyone talks to her with love she talks with double love but if someone tries to get on her nerves then she shows them how rude she can be. We love her the way she is.

Beomjo and Lee Bona also came and we had a soju party. After having our dinner... we sat and drank soju. "Are you okay Y/n?" Beomjo asked. Lee Bona hit his arm. "You are asking wrong Beomjo... You have to ask if those men are okay or not?" And then we all laugh.

"I'm fine Jo... I would teach them a good lesson but that man held me very tightly. I tried to free myself but I failed." She said to drink her whole bottle of soju. "Thank god that Taehyung guy came on time to save you," I said a sip of my drink. "Hmm." She just hummed.

"Let's have a competition... Who can drink how much? What say?" Beomjo said while wiggling his eyebrows. "Oh please, Jo... We all know that she will win." Lee Bona said. "So you are afraid without competing." She said to provoke and Lee Bona being Lee Bona she immediately agreed.

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"So, what are doing nowadays?" Jungkook was frustrated because of Taehyung's presence. They both sat in the living room after having dinner. Min-jun went for an important call and Taehyung and Jungkook sat there. "I'm busy with deals. Not like you who was just roaming around." He smiles sarcastically to piss off Taehyung.

Taehyung looked down and chuckled. "Good at least you are working now or I thought you would become useless." He said and smirked. Jungkook clenched his jaw and was about to speak something.

"Oh, Tae... You are also here?" Jin interrupts him. Taehyung turns around and hugs him. "How are u hyung? And how was your tour?" He said while hugging.

Jin slowly broke the hug and patted his head. "I'm good and my tour was also good but how are you?" Taehyung gives him his boxy smile. "As you can see... I'm fine and handsome." Taehyung smile. "Aye! You can't be handsome more than me." Jin said while flipping his hair.

On the other hand, Jungkook was not liking the interaction between them. He stood up and went from there.

"Hey, kookie... Where are you going without meeting with me?" Jungkook lifted his hand without looking at him and went from there. "Aish this kid... Did you again tease him?" He asks Taehyung suspiciously. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't understand why you tease him. You know he didn't like to be teased." He sighs deeply.

"And this is my last winning drink," Y/n said while sipping her last bottle. While on the other hand, Lee Bona passed out after drinking two bottles.

"No one can beat you in this," Hanbin said. Y/n smiles proudly. "This talent I got from my dad." Y/n eyes suddenly got teary after remembering her dad.

"Y/n!" Hanbin called her name softly and hugged her in a side hug. Y/n snuggles in his chest. "I miss him Bin-ah." Alcohol influenced her a little bit which made her emotional.

"Why did he leave us? I really hate his boss... Because of his boss...... our dad left us..... Leave me... Leave Nam-ra. I hate him Bin-ah... I hate him." Her tears start flowing. Hanbin hugged her more tightly and kissed her head.

"Sshhh! We are here for you." Hanbin consoles her. And she sleeps in his warm embrace........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🄷🄴🄻🄻🄾 🄿🄴🅃🄰🄻🅂 💜

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐥?

𝐢 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 😚

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐒𝐨 𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤.

𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬.

𝐢 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 🤗

𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐈𝐧 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧......

🄻🄾🅅🄴 🅈🄾🅄 💜

🄿🅄🅁🄿🄻🄴 🅈🄾🅄 💜