🌸 Boss Changed🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Y/n was sitting at the cafe where Namjoon told her to come. She was impatiently waiting for her dear best friend. She was tapping her feet on the floor.

"Y/N!" she looked towards the voice and saw her best friend standing there. Y/n stood up from her chair. Lee Bona runs towards her and hugs her.

"I missed you so much," Lee Bona said. "I missed you too," Y/n spoke.

They both broke the hug. Namjoon was standing behind Lee Bona and watching everything silently.

"How are you?" Y/n asked. "I'm perfectly fine, but how are you, and what happened to your arm?" Lee Bona asked with concern.

Y/n shakes her head. "Nothing, you sit... Namjoon comes," she said when she saw Namjoon standing there.

Namjoon went and sat beside Lee Bona. Y/n then realized something. "One minute, Lee Bona how do you know Namjoon?" she asked suspiciously.

"Actually after that night in the club, we became friends," Namjoon replied. Y/n nods her head in understanding.

"Okay," First they order drinks for them then Lee Bona and Y/n start their chit-chat.

"Ladies, I think I should go now. You carry on your gossip," both friends said bye to Namjoon.

"Okay, so now tell me honestly. What is going on between you two?" Y/n asked. Lee Bona laughed nervously.

"What are you talking about? Hahaha... What will be going on between us?" She waves her hands. Y/n gives her a 'Tell me or you will be dead' look. Lee Bona sighed and told her everything.

"WHAT!" Lee Bona immediately put her hand on Y/n's mouth. "Ssshhh!"

"Are you serious? Like you really like him? And what about him?" Y/n asked. Lee Bona's cheeks became red. Y/n put his finger under her chin and made her look toward her.

"what am I seeing? My Lee Bona is blushing? Daebak!" Y/n tease her best friend.

"Shut up Y/n," she said while blushing. Y/n smiles while looking at her best friend. "Then did you tell him about your feelings?" Y/n asked. Lee Bona shakes her head.

"Why? Anyway, it's good that you didn't say anything to him. Because it will be better to stay single rather than heartbroken," Lee Bona hits her hand.

"Ouch! Why did you hit me?" Y/n whined. "How many times have I told you Y/n, it's not necessary that what he did, all men will do the same."

"I didn't mean that but be sure before taking any decision that is it really love or only attraction, because I don't want you to end up like me."

She put her hand on Y/n's hand. "Y/n, you promised me that you would never think like this, and now you are breaking that promise."

Y/n smiles and shakes her head. "No, I'm not thinking about that," Lee Bona becomes sad to see her best friend. The memories from the past start coming in front of her eyes.

She saw her friend's suffering. "That was all in the past. Why can't you just forget him?" Lee Bona said.

"It's not in my hand Lee Bona, I can't able to do that. It's like he stuck in my mind as a bad dream," Y/n said annoyingly.

"You know Taehyung confessed his feelings to me," Lee Bona became surprised. "WHAT? WHEN? How?" she shouts in shock.

"Oh, God Lee Bona, stop shouting, " Y/n said while closing her ears. "he confessed his feelings 1 month ago. When he came to the cafe."