🌸 Missing 🌸

Author's POV
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Why didn't Y/n come back till now?" Jungkook was walking from here to there in tension. It's evening but there is no sign of Y/n.

Jungkook became very worried. Jin saw Jungkook.

"What happened Jungkook?" he asked.

"Hyung Y/n is not home yet. She went to meet her friend." they both were talking when the doorbell rang.

"I think she came back," Jungkook immediately went to open the door but his smile faded away when he saw Nam-ra.

"What happened oppa?" She asked.

"Nothing, I'm waiting for your eonni," he said with a pout and went inside with her.

"Oh god Oppa, she is not a child. She will come soon," again doorbell rings.

"This time I'm sure that it's Y/n," he went and opened the door but again Jungkook saw a smiling Hoseok instead of Y/n.

"Omg, Jungkook I didn't know that you would be the one who greets me first," he said and hugged Jungkook.

"I was not waiting for you hyung, I was waiting for Y/n," Jungkook said as soon as Hoseok released him from the hug.

"Why? Where did she go?" Jungkook shrugs his shoulders.

After an hour when Y/n didn't show up they all also became worried.

"Oppa I'm not feeling good now. Eonni didn't take this much time," Nam-ra said anxiously.

"Did you ask Lee Bona?" Jimin asked.

"Not yet," Jungkook replied.

"Then what are you waiting for? Call her and ask," Jin said.

"But I don't have her Number. Nam-ra you have her number right? Then ask her," Nam-ra nods and dials Lee Bona's number.

After 2 rings Lee Bona answered the call.

"Hello, Lee Bona eonni,"

"Oh! Hey Nam-ra-ah, how are you?"

"I'm good eonni... Lee Bona eonni is my eonni with you?" she asked hesitantly hoping for a positive response.

"No, she is not with me. She leaves the cafe before me. Why hasn't she reached there?"

"No, eonni... She is not home yet."

"Don't worry Nam-ra, I will go and ask the ajumma about her okay," and with that, she hung up the call.

"She said eonni left the cafe before her," they all became more worried.

"Jungkook what about the phone you gave her?" Jungkook immediately looks at Hoseok.

"You are right hyung. I totally forgot about the phone. I will try to call her," Jungkook didn't waste a second and dialed her number but was switched off.

"Hyung, I think something is wrong, her phone is switched off," Nam-ra immediately runs from there and Jimin also runs behind and holds her.

"where are going?" he asked.

"Leave me Jimin, I'm going to find her. I think she is in danger, " tears start rolling down from her eyes.