Reunited

He ran in behind Katniss and Haymitch and it was as if the world stopped for a second. His golden hair flopped over his forehead laying in the most perfect manor imaginable. His sea green eyes lay vibrant and were the only thing my eyes couldn't stop looking at. He had black circles under his eyes but that didn't make him any less gorgeous. He wore a uniform like the others in thirteen, he looked thinner. I immediately noticed his bleeding hands covered in rope burns. He'd been stressed. He always played with rope when he was stressed. I immediately pushed the Doctors off of me and ripped the various thing out of my arms and legs.

"FINNICK!" I screamed, running in his arms.

"FLAIRE!" He yelled, catching me, "you're safe, you're okay now."

I broke down into tears and we both collapsed to the floor, both crying and hugging one another. I inhaled slowly. He still smelt like my Finn. I closed my eyes and rested my head in his shoulder. I'd missed him so much.

"Finnick," I breathed.

"Shhhh," he murmured, "it's okay, I'm never letting you go again."

"I missed you so much," I choked.

"I missed you too," he whispered into my ear, slowly stroking my hair, "are you in pain?"

"It doesn't matter, none of it matters anymore, I'm with you," I said.

"You should be there when he wakes up..." I heard Gale say.

I quickly whipped my head up, "No."

"Flaire?" Came Katniss's voice.

"No, you can't see him," I told her, standing up.

"Why?" She asked stepping closer.

"He wants to kill you, he's going to kill you," I whispered.

"What?" Katniss breathed.

"Katniss she's delirious from the Capitol, she doesn't know what she's saying..." Gale said.

"Hey! Watch it!" Finnick said sternly.

"I'm not delirious you prick," I spat, "I know what I'm saying. I'm looking out for her. Not too sure how you'd feel if I didn't warn you he might kill her."

"He won't," Gale argued.

"How would you know? You were there!" I said getting over emotional, "you weren't there!"

"Come on Flaire," Finnick said softly, "let's go to bed."

"I'm not mad," I said.

"I know sweetheart," he said, giving me butterflies, "let's just go okay?"

I nodded slowly as we both stood up. I lost my balance slightly and felt dizzy all of a sudden, but thank god for Finnick. He caught me just in time. I realised I was breathing heavily now and my hands were shaking. I looked up at Finnick, who's eyes were now glossy with tears. Without saying a word he guided me over to a secluded room with a hospital bed in it. I slowly sat down and he knelt down on the floor.

"What did he do to you?" He said gently.

I shook my head slowly finding myself crying. I didn't know why I couldn't bring myself to tell Finnick. I really didn't and I could see the pain on his face when I shook my head, but words weren't helping, not now, not ever.

"Flaire... please tell me," he whispered.

"I can't," I whispered, "I can't."

"I'm here Flaire, I'm here for you," he said.

"Finnick, can you just lay by me, I'm so scared," I said.

"Of course," he said.

We both lay down on the abnormally large bed and I huddled myself into his chest. He radiated with warmth that flew through my cold body. I began to relax slowly and feel safe in his arms. Then I let tears flow from my eyes.