Snow Ruins Everything

A few months after Johanna had left Finnick's house in four. We got a lot closer to each other. She'd come and stay in eight and I'd go to seven. We were so similar that everything seemed to just click with us. Sometimes we'd go and practice with our weapons. She taught me how to wield an axe and I taught her knife throwing. On one of the few nights I wasn't with her, I received a call from Finnick.

"Hello," he said.

"Is everything okay," I asked.

"I've just had an idea," he said.

"One that's worth me answering this call at 3am for?" I said, "are you drunk?"

"What? No! Not at 3am," he smiled.

"Just checking," I laughed.

"Is Johanna there?" He asked.

"Sorry, no," I replied.

"Anyway," he said, "I thought that you and Johanna and I could live together."

"You're not drunk, you're high," I said.

"Think of it Flaire. Snow wouldn't know, we'd get to be with each other all the time," he said.

"Yeah and what happens when you have a client?" I asked.

"We'll be in the bedroom, so you guys can do whatever," Finnick said.

"Snow," I said.

"Technically we're not seeing each other, because we live together," he said.

"If Johanna agrees then I do too," I said, "but I don't want anyone getting hurt.

"Everything's gonna be fine. I'll give her the 3am call now," Finnick chuckled down the phone, before he put it down.

***
It turned out that Johanna immediately agreed. Then we all decided to live in four, because it brought an element of comfort to both of us. I stuffed everything I wanted to take into the many bags a suitcases I had. All my clothes, pictures, candles, books, the list goes on. I was meeting Johanna on the ride because the train would stop at seven anyway. My leg bounced up and down excitedly. As soon as I saw her, I gave Johanna a big hug.

"I saw you a week ago," she laughed, hugging me back.

"I could've slapped you, but I didn't," I replied, as we sat down.

"True, true," she smiled, "so what've you been up to?"

"I decided to take single combat lessons," I replied.

She raised her eyebrows in surprise, "wasn't expecting that. I might join you."

"Yes," I smiled.

"Then we can both be ninjas," she laughed.

***
As always the ride to four was long but walking to Victor's Village took us about ten years. With all the luggage we really struggled to walk all the way there. When we finally arrived, Finnick was stood there waiting.

"Was the train late or something?" he asked.

"No, just us," I laughed.

"It always is," he joked.

"Be a man and take our bags then," Johanna said playfully.

"I thought you didn't like stereotypes," he smiled, taking a couple of bags from her and couple from me.

"And before I met you, I though you were meant to be hot," she giggled.

"That one hurt," he said, hand on his heart, as we walked into the house, "right, so assumed the same rooms as last time but I added a couple of thing to make it seem more like home for you guys."