Luna Lovegood

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

https://www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The Following 6 Chapters are already available for Patrons.

Chapter 15 (Holy Power Unleashed), Chapter 16 (Long Time No See), Chapter 17 (Sirius and Lupin's Reunion), Chapter 18 (Confrontation), Chapter 19 (Challenging Snape), and Chapter 20 (A Girlfriend) are already available for Patrons.

The LINK is in my Profile.

Three Days Later

Even after being three days, the students were still sleeping in the hall, the professor making sure to search the school through and through. Dumbledore had ensured them that the third night would be the last one, and they would soon return back to their own rooms.

"Hey, Tonks." he greeted her, walking up to the Auror who was talking something with two other girls her age. Probably two other Aurors?

"Harry!" she said happily while standing and hugging the boy closely. "How are you?" she asked.

"I'm okay. I just came over to see how you were doing?" Harry said before he noticed the other girls with Tonks.

"Aww..."

Harry stopped and looked. He had forgotten about Tonks' friends. "Evening, ladies." he greeted with a slight nod of his head.

"Oh my God, Tonksie, he is adorable. I can't believe you've been hiding him from us!" a stunning redhead said with excitement in her eyes.

"Meg..."

Meg has long hair, the color of deep-burnished copper, beautiful red eyes, and pale, unblemished skin. The witch is slender, graceful, and taller than most men. Meg has full breasts, a narrow waist, and a heart-shaped face. Her voice was deep but melodic. Harry had to admit she was a beauty.

"No, no, no, no, no. You should've introduced us long ago!" Jennifer joined, sliding closer to the boy, making his face turn red.

Jennifer has thick, softly curling brown hair and large brown eyes. She has a slender but womanly figure with smooth and unblemished pale skin and small breasts. And she was wearing a shy smile.

"Oh, he's even cuter when he's blushing!" Meg stated with a small squeal making Harry duck his head in embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry about this," Tonks said to Harry with a small smile, making Harry feel better.

"It's fine. I mean, I can't help it; I'm so adorable." Harry said with a small cheeky smile.

"Sorry about them. They're too childish for their own good. Honestly, you two, we're Aurors!" Tonks said with a small shake of her head before continuing. "But never mind about me, what about you? Black got into the castle. Does that make you nervous at all?"

"I mean a bit, but he didn't get me, and Hermione's probably got a few ideas in that mind of hers."

"Don't worry, Harry. I'm here whenever you need help. I won't let anyone hurt you." Tonks promised, resting her hands on his shoulders, Harry grinned, and Tonks had a feeling she wouldn't like what he would say next, and she was proven right.

"Ohhh, I didn't know you loved me so much. Who knew I could capture the heart of such a beautiful Aur- Ahhh," Tonks gripped his ear to shut him up, and to make matters worse, her friends were laughing at her.

Harry moved away, rubbing his red ear, but the grin didn't go away. "You have changed so much, Tonks. You wound my heart." Harry said dramatically, a hand on his heart as he wiped away fake tears.